Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Author's note: I decided to even it out with characters. One : one in TVD : SPN character ratio. Hope you guys don't mind. If you're confused about something, ask me in comments or IM me. I'll get back to you ASAP or maybe put it in another chapter. Enjoy!

*Photo: Sam and Dean Winchester. (From

"Sammy, you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Sam replied, eyeing the place Xavier left.

"When Xavier said the spell didn't require a hex bag, what did he mean?" Dean asked, turning behind him.

"Dean everything's different in this town. He probably meant there's no hex bag to burn to stop it." Sam said, taking off his jacket. The three vampires turned their heads away. Elena left the room.

"Yeah, you're fine." Dan said sarcastically, looking at the blood around the tears in Sam's white shirt.

"Hex bag? What the hell is that?" Damon asked.

"A hex bag is a charm. When witches use it, it usually has someone's belongings in it, like clothing of the victim, but they're not always, malicious." Sam explained.

"Do you guys have any idea what he meant?" Dean asked, eyeing the room.

"That he had our kind of witch doing a spell." Katherine answered.

"I think he's trying to say how exactly. Like a spell or something." Sam sighed, giving up explaining.

"If you're asking which one, then why don't you find a witch and ask them?" Damon retorted.

"Thanks." Sam said, taking a towel from Elena.

"We know a witch." Elena said, getting an idea. "Remember?"

"You mean judgy?" Damon asked.

"Bonnie could remove the spell." Stefan said in agreement.

"A witch?" Sam and Dean responded in unison.

"Yeah, Bonnie's a close friend of mine." Elena replied.

"I'm fine, Dean." Sam persisted as Dean rolled up his bloody sleeve.

Elena turned away, unable to look anymore. Dean checked where Sam was holding it and moved it. Dean saw something on his brother's skin rolled up his sleeve with a tug. There was a mark on Sam's arm that was strange, even for the Winchesters, like a scar. Dean looked up at Sam.

"I don't think we need a witch." Dean said.

"Who is going to remove the spell?" Stefan asked.

"That is a weird mark." Katherine said. "Elena, you remember the time I linked us?"

"How could I forget?" Elena retorted.

"I don't remember a mark like that." Katherine said.

"What the hell is that?" Damon asked.

"It looks familiar." Dean said.

"I think it looks like Enochian." Sam said. "I think you should call him."

"Enochian? What is that?" Elena asked.

"An angelic language." Sam replied.

"Angelic?" Damon retorted.

Dean put up a finger and closed his eyes. He sat down on the couch nearest to him and concentrated. Damon, Elena, and Stefan exchanged looks of confusion. They all dropped their looks as Sam glanced at them.

"He's praying." Sam explained. "To a friend of ours."

"Castiel," Dean began. "there's a mark on Sam and we think it's Enochian. Can you... check it out?" Dean opened an eye and closed it, sighing deeply. "C'mon, Cas." He opened his eyes, hearing wings.

Dean stood quickly. Elena and the two Salvatores turned to see a man in a tan trench coat. His eyes were blue. He stared at Dean.

"Hello, Dean." He said. "Sam."

"Hey, Cas." Dean replied.

"What do you need?"

To be continued

*Info from supernatural.wikia. For people who don't watch supernatural, if I don't explain something that well, check it out. There is also a vampirediaries.wikia.*