1

(y/n) - your name
(y/l/n) - your last name
(h/t) - hometown

YOUR POV
U P L O A D I N G . . . 1%

as my new video, "raiding with quackity" uploaded to my channel, i found myself lost in thought as i stared blankly at my full suitcase and my plane ticket from (h/t) to California. so many thoughts rushed through my head, ranging from the possibilities of a crashing plane to how the others will react when they see me. from what will be the first thing i eat to who will be the first person i see.

i look up at the screen to see my video had been 26% uploaded, just before a blue window popped up.

KWITE
answer / decline

sighing and quickly running my hands through my hair, i picked answered his call. how could i decline a call from one of my best friends? i only turned on voice though before turning on video, to see if he would.

"dude," i whined, "i'm uploading.". i turned on video once i saw him smiling at me. i poured in response.

"it's okay grumpy, it will still upload in the background." he chuckled softly at my expression before running his hands through his hair.

"yeah but this is slowing it down." i continued.

"this is so sad, alexa play despacito." he said, in a mockingly sad tone.

i giggled at his reference before playing along with his jokes, reciting memes to one another for a small while.

"anyway, what did you call me for?" i raised an eyebrow at the screen. he smiled wider at me.

"i just wanted to see you online one more
time before i get to see you in person again. what time do you get in?"

"3am tomorrow."

"jeez, such a late flight. i'm getting in at 8pm tonight so i'll be able to rally the troops and meet you."

"who's gonna be there to greet my exhausted ass face?" i questioned.

"niall should be there, hyojin, henry, brandon, ani, henry 2. diesel should have arrived earlier than if not at the same time as you." he responded.

"so alex will be the last person there?"

"jeez, (y/n), so many questions. yes, he gets there a few hours after you do. so, we'll probably do something and then go get him."

"sounds good!" i exclaimed, smiling into the camera. kwite smiled back. "how have you been?"

"glad you asked, actually. i've been really good but i think when we're all together i'll be the best i have been in a while. i'm really excited to see you." he said.

i just assumed he was talking about the group of 10.

"i'm sure the feeling's mutual for everyone. i, for one, am super hyped to see everyone too."

his face dropped at my response for a split moment, but his face returned to a smile.

"well, i'll see you tomorrow (y/n). don't miss your flight."

"see you, kwite. wouldn't miss it for the world."

and with that, i ended the call.

U P L O A D I N G . . . 98%

what do you know? talking to my best friend really helped the time pass. i finished packing my things as i waited for the video to upload.

V I D E O  U P L O A D E D

i sigh in relief as the video l with my boyfriend is up to the public. i checked the time to see 4 hours until my flight. i have 30 minutes before i have to leave. i turned on my phone and had unopened texts.

NEW MESSAGE!
Alex🐤
- hermosa, is the video up yet?

You
- yeah, it just uploaded! how's your day been

Alex 🐤
- really good, even better knowing that i'm going to see you really soon
- i've missed you like crazy
- i just want to hug you and tell you how much i love you

You
- ur literally the sweetest
- hopefully the randomiser puts us in a room together

Alex🐤
- that's an ideal scenario = endless cuddles
- my blanket still smells like your perfume from the last time you visited

You
- really? it's been like a month. doesn't it wash out?

Alex🐤
- i haven't washed it because it's been too hot to use it :/
- there's something i gotta tell you about. can you call?

You
- i just got off a call with kwite and i have to leave for the airport in around 10 minutes. why? what's up?

Alex🐤
- oh. well
- i'll tell you as soon as possible, i don't want to text it. i don't want it in writing.

You
- you're not breaking up with me right?

Alex🐤
- no, i love you way too much, miel
- it's not that serious it's just something i should probably tell you

You
- okay.
- i have to go now but i will text you just before my flight and when i land
- even though you'll be on your plane when i land

Alex 🐤
- be safe. i love you.

You
- love you too.

i turned off my phone and stepped into my car. i plugged in the aux and blasted Africa on repeat for the entire ride to the airport.
excitement built up as i got closer. not only would i get to see my boyfriend of 6 months, but i'd get to see all my closest friends altogether at once. this would be the best week ever.

KWITE POV
i hope her flight goes alright. i cant wait to see her again. god, when she smiled at me... maybe she likes me too? i'll ask her to hang out, maybe pull a few strings while we're away.

A/N
WOAH THIS IS CRINGE BUT OH WELL WE WILL HAVE FUN LEAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS xo