9

a/n shifted a bit of last chapter to this one because this is only gonna be really short and i really want you guys to answer the question at the end of the chapter pretty pretty pretty please <3
(next chapter will be much much longer)

- timeskip through the day because it was boring and you guys didn't do much, just hung around the pool and had a fun time, it is night now, and the moon, flashback mary, is shining down upon u with stunning good looks. Proceed -

YOUR POV

As diesel got changed in the bathroom, I picked out my new outfit. It was a warm night, so I decided to go with a white long sleeve shirt and a pink tennis skirt. I kept on my white socks, but changed by shoes to my adidas shoes with pink laces. I took out my yellow hairpiece and just let my hair fall as is.

I went into the bathroom when diesel came out to put on my new outfit and to touch up my makeup. We were only going to a park, as we'd already had dinner and spotted it on the way home. Once I came out, we met the others downstairs and began to walk there. Once there, we mucked around for a little, then all came back together and sat down in a little grass clearing.

'okay guys,' brandon started. 'it's time for a game of truth or dare.'

i loved this game, so naturally i sat upright and got ready to choose truth a few times to get comfortable and then choose dare.

'i'll go first!' brandon said.

'truth or dare,' he started, 'hyojin.'

'truth.'

'be honest, do you and niall fuck?'

i saw niall and hyojin exchange a look and then burst into laughter.

'FucKinG obViOusLy!' she answered.

i started laughing too, brandon's pretty stupid if he thought they hadn't.

'truth or dare, jack.' hyojin said.

'dare.'

'i dare you to give brandon a lap dance, right here right now.'

when i say i have never seen anything greater than jack giving brandon a lap dance, i mean it. i looked over at alex to see if he was enjoying himself, and he seemed to be doing better than earlier, but still looked cut. i wonder what was wrong —

'truth or dare y/n!' brandon asked. somehow it had gotten back to brandon?

'hmmmm,' i looked around and saw alex looking at me intently. 'dare.' i grinned. his face fell a little bit.

'i dare you,' a wicked smile spread across brandon's face as he started laughing to himself.

'make out with kwite.'

fuck.
what do i do?
i don't want to kiss him and i can't really say no, i have no reason to.
because they don't know i'm dating alex, and we didn't want them to know quite yet.
i looked over at him, he wasn't happy, but he wasn't giving me any indication of what to do.
do i kiss him or not?