10

a/n all i wanted was some good christian cheating for immoral morals but y'all wouldn't let me so i'm gonna watch you all suffer.
hope it isn't shit, it's not proofread, and i hope y'all don't hate me lol

ALEX POV
i felt it. anger. it felt like a massive weight crushing down on me, and i knew i was getting anxious to the point where an attack wouldn't be surprising. i didn't know what i wanted her to do.

i didn't want her to tell everyone yet, but by god if she kissed him i don't know what i'd do with myself.

i saw her look at me for an answer and then look away, after realising she wouldn't find one. i put my face into my hands to wake myself up and when i looked back up

she was on top of him.

YOUR POV
i couldn't decide what would be better for me and alex.
maybe if i just pecked him on the cheek? i don't know.

i was still thinking when i felt hands on my back and a force pushing me towards kwite.
before i knew it i was on top of him.

i looked into his eyes and before u could say anything he put his hands on my face and pulled me in, kissing me.

i heard grass rustling and a quiet 'fuck this.' i then heard fast footsteps from behind me as i pushed kwite away from me.

i looked back and saw exactly what i had thought i would.

alex wasn't there anymore.

'dude what the fuck?' i yelled, pushing kwite down into a laying position from his seated position and climbing off of him.

'listen me kissing him on a dare is one thing, but you guys forcing me on top of him and then you,' i paused, turning back to him, 'you forcing me in to kiss you without giving me a chance to respond to the dare at all? what happened to being best friends?'

everyone looked awkwardly between each other. they knew they'd fucked up.

kwite had tears in his eyes as he tried to defend himself.

'i- i don't,' he started, stuttering and sniffling from my outburst.

'forget it. i'm going to find alex.'

i took one last look at them before turning on my heel and running off where i thought i heard alex go. i heard a set of footsteps behind me, but i didn't stop for a while.

tears stung my eyes. what was gonna happen now?

i lost breath after around five minutes of running due to crying at the same time, and i crashed against a building wall under a lamp in an empty side street.

i buried my face in my hands.

i heard footsteps next to me again. i heard a joint pop quietly as someone knelt down beside me.

'hey y/n.'

i looked up. diesel.

'please go away.'

'not until you tell me why you're crying.'

'what about alex?'

'let's deal with one thing at a time. we'll fix you first and then we'll go and find alex, okay?'

i calmed a little.

'now cmon, tell me what's going on. i cant help you if you don't.' he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 'just let it all out.'

and so i did.

ALEX POV
on impulse, i stood up, muttering a quiet 'fuck this.' before sprinting away. not in any particular direction, just away from what i could see in front of me.

why would she do this to me?
was all that time spent together wasted?
what's going to happen now?

my anxious thoughts were quickly pushed away by rage as i ran faster away from the park. anywhere away from her. how could she do this to me?

i ran until i couldn't run any more. i found myself at another park a fair few blocks down. i felt my phone buzz in my pocket.
i felt a tinge of hope it was her, calling me to tell me what i thought i saw wasn't real.

my anxiety told me it was her calling to break up with me, tell me she was in love with him all along and she didn't need me any more.

i was so angry.

so, so angry.

but the anger could never outweigh the sadness.

i curled up into a ball in a small clearing of the park. i started to feel dizzy and hyperventilate. i knew i was having a panic attack, and i knew my one coping mechanism wasn't here.

y/n.

even though she broke my heart not even 20 minutes ago, i wished she was here. telling me to breathe and helping me by looking into my eyes and helping me to calm down.

it took me a while, but i came down to only lightly sobbing and remembering all of the shit we did together, wondering if this was it.

i knew that once i got past the sadness, i'd get to the anger.

the anger is what i'm afraid of. i don't know what i'll say or do for now, but it won't be good.

i heard people laughing nearby. a boy and a girl.

i couldn't help but remember all the time we spent together and everything we went through. no matter how mad at her i am, i don't think i could, even now, bring myself to hurt her. i'm still in love with her.

but kwite.

kwite's another story.