2💗

I got up and looked around the room. Finally it hit me that i was stuck here, wherever here was for who knows how long. I would never be able to graduate from college or see my friends again. I started to sob and hug the make shift pillow on the cot as i looked out the window to see water. Nothing else but water from as far as i could see, i was stuck with a creepy old guy to be his maid and his play thing forever by the looks of it. I'll never see my sister or my mom again, i kept sobbing not noticing the door open and Murdoc walk in until he grabbed me from behind. "FUCK OFF" i screamed still sobbing. He let go and spun me around to face him, "why are ya bloody bawling like a baby?" He growls glaring at me. "Because im scared. I dont even know you" i whispered but somehow he heard. "Aw poor baby. Well then follow me, ill let ya ask some questions" he said annoyed walking out of the room, i followed him to the living room and watched him sit on the couch, he patted the spot beside him. "Come here" he said calmly. I shook my head not wanting to sit beside this creep. "Sit on ya bloody arse before i fucking spank ya again!" He yelled.

I quickly sat down starting to sob quietly as he put an arm around me and forced me to lean on him. "im only answering three questions so fucking think before you speak" he growls running his hand through my hair. I couldnt speak to him i was so terrified so i just kept crying, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me up to face him "ask ya bloody questions bitch!" He growled his breath stinging my eyes. "Brush your fucking teeth" i growled at him through tears. He growled and slapped me hard "dont fucking speak to me like that ya worthless bitch!" He growled shoving me off of him in anger. "now im giving you one more fucking chance." i wiped my eyes and glared at him. "who are you?" I muttered, there he goes with that creepy smile again. "Murdoc Niccals love. Sexy bass player of Gorillaz" he let out a terrifying groan and smirked "two questions left" i took a deep breath "why me?" He laughs and stands up forcing me up "look at what ya got here" he says grabbing my ass hard "i need a girl with a good arse. and ya got a cute face" he pinched my cheeks and kissed my forehead forcing me to sit down again smirking. "Bet ya got a good pussy too" he mumbles quietly, flicking his tongue at me. I cringed "last question love, be smart"

"When can i go home?" He let's out a loud annoying laugh and grabs my neck pulling me close to him i held my breath "when im done with you. Who knows ya could be bloody dead by that time" he smiles evilly and lets go. "Alright love can ya cook? Cuz i need food" i gulped and nodded "good well theres the kitchen. Make me and ya self something good, also fill an extra plate i got an uh electrition yeah an electrition in the basement who's fixing the wifi signal" he says grabbing my butt hard and then walking away. I sighed and walked into the kitchen trying to focus on cooking and not what just happened, i did as he said and filled an extra plate and mine and his. I sat down at the table and started eating just as he walked into the room. "Aye did i say you could eat without me?" I dropped my fork and looked away shaking, i was just hungry. He grabs my hair and forces me to stand then procceeding to slap my ass hard. "Sorry..." I whispered "yeah yeah. wait for me" he grabs the extra plate and disappears. About 5 minutes later he comes back and sits beside me rather then where i put his plate, "cant get rid of me that easily love. What did ya make?" He said sweetly i could tell he was trying to get me to like him but it wasnt gonna happen. "Fish and salad. You dont seem like the type to eat vegetables so i made ceaser salad." i said not looking at him he grumbled and started eating not responding to what i said to him. Thats when i really smelt him, he smelled like shit it was as if he had taken his feces and rubbed them up and down his body for a type of 'natural' deodorant (im so sorry i didn't know how else to word that) i let out a loud gag causing him to look up at me confused "choke on something?" He said through a mouthful of food.

"Yeah. your scent. Look can i say something?" I said standing up he stared at me still confused but didnt say no. "you smell like literal shit. When was the last time you showered?" He swallowed his food a guilty look spreading on his face as he realized he was caught. "Uh probably bout two months ago.." he frowns slightly "okay look. Thats fucking disgusting, if you ever want to attract me you need to smell nice everywhere!" He sighed and finished the rest of his food. "Murdoc when i say smell nice i mean go right now to make yourself smell nice, i cant handle eating next to someone who smells like every kind of shit, animal and people" i growled.

He sighed and got up "see whole thing is. I dont know how to shower" he says frowning looking at me with puppy dog eyes "well then fuck off. Dont touch me" i growl, he glares "FINE ILL BLOODY SHOWER" he yelled like a teenager stomping his feet as he left to go shower. I smiled and sat back down eating the rest of my dinner.