12💗

"Love" i looked up at murdoc, he frowned watching me "I'm sorry for drowning ya" he whispers. I sit up and look at him in the eye, he watches me sadly "I accept your apology... I'm sorry too I didnt mean to trigger your PTSD.. I didn't even know you really had that" he frowns more and sighs "yeah. Lets not talk about that" he puts his forehead against mine. I watch his eyes close and he just sits there silently, I put my arms around his neck and kiss his forehead. He looks at me "i love you" he whispers with wide eyes. I giggle and kiss his cheek, "oh i love you too. I was just angry at you" he smiles slightly. "I could tell" he mutters staring into my eyes. "Your eyes, they are gorgeous. Ive never realized until now, its like a sparkling ocean" he says in awe. I blush "thats sweet of you to say. Better then the ocean surrounding us?" He snorts "way better" he says leaning back and resting his head on the back of the couch. I gently rested my head on his chest and snuggled into him more, he laughed at this and ran his fingers through my hair. "You are bloody gorgeous love. Shit your hair is fucking soft" he says sweetly. I looked up at him tracing my finger on his muscles. He snickered "hey im kinda ticklish there love" he says laughing more. "i know, i like to hear your laugh its quite cute" he snorts "i aint cute" i sit up and look him in the eye. "If i say you are cute you are cute!" I say poking his nose. He laughs loudly "alright! Alright! Im cute. But only to you" I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Oi. You and Dents are just friends right?" I stop laughing and look at him "what makes you ask that?" He shrugs "well I wanna know if you'll be my girlfriend" my eyes widen and I remember the thing that happened two days ago between me and 2D...

Flashback...

2D was rolling around laughing like a moron as I tickled his tummy. His laughter was simply adorable, the way he snorted and inhaled while hooting with laughter made my heart ache. Finally he gained enough strength to flip me over "yew asked for dis rememba dat" he says tickling my stomach making me squeal and laugh. He starts laughing again making me laugh so hard i started wheezing, he fell back snorting at my laughter as I just kept wheezing i felt like id never stop. For about 4 minutes we laid on the ground beside each other just dying with laughter, finally i managed to catch my breath "what the hell is wrong with us?" i say calming myself down. "When yew starting wheezing i lost it love. its your fault" stuart says he takes a deep breath and lays on his side looking at me. "Oi. What would yew do if i kissed yew?" I look over at him to see him biting his lip and watching me. "Where? On the lips?" He nods watching me flidding with his fingers. i giggled and pulled myself closer to him pressing my lips against his. I heard him squeak in surprise but then melt into my lips kissing back sweetly, i eventually pulled away and sat up. He looked at me still laying on the floor "hell yew know how to kiss" he says breathlessly smiling cutely. I climbed on top of him and continued to kiss him...

"Oi! Did you loose ya hearing or something?" I hear murdoc say annoyed "ya never answered my question" he says frowning. I stood up he looked even more upset at this. "Murdoc I barely know the answer to that, ive been through so much I'm not even single at the moment. You tore me away from my boyfriend" Murdoc looked at me sadly. "i didn't know that" i sighed "he was the love of my life. I was gonna marry him once i got out of college" Murdoc looks at me and clutches his chest. I think I just broke his heart... "I didnt know that" he says repeating himself looking absolutely broken. I frowned and gently rubbed his hand, he slapped me away "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" he screamed tossing the blanket onto the floor and storming off. "Murdoc!!" I shout following him, he slammed the bedroom door in my face and locked it. "Murdoc baby you didnt know, dont be upset. You didnt let me finish" i shout hoping he would listen. The door reopened and he stood before me looking pissed as hell.

"What were you gonna say? Tell me you have feelings for Dents?" He snaps glaring at me. I sighed and just kissed him, he flinched at this but wrapped his arms around me. I smiled against his lips and pulled away, he looked down at me "(your name)...." He said shocked "are you satisfied with your answer?" he looked even more shocked. "I can change my mind on who the love of my life will be" murdoc smiles widely "you've just made me the happiest man alive!!" I smiled back. "I'm glad i did" he kisses my forehead "alright im gonna go do a pirate radio, ya think that you can make us some dinner?" I nodded, he smiled "thanks love." he says before running off.

I instantly ran down to where 2D slept only to run straight into him, he was super pissed off. "so. Everyfing yew and me had was nofing right? Yew always loved dat sodding moron eh?" He says angrily. My eyes widened "he was angry with me I have no feelings for him. I love you Stu" 2D glares at me and slaps me. "Oh no I aint falling for your bullshit! I WANTED YEW AND YEW LEFT ME FOR HIM!" He screams slamming his hand into the wall and flinching in pain. "Dont hurt yourself bud" i said nervously "OH SHUT IT. LIKE YEW WOULD EVEN CARE, YEW WERE DA FIRST ONE TO ACTUALLY SHOW ME SOMETHING OTHER DEN HATRED ON DIS DAMN ISLAND AND NOW YEW ARE GETTING RID OF DAT FOR ME TOO!" he screams pounding his fists on the wall and kicking the wall in anger. "Stuart! Calm your ass down please! Youll attract murdoc" 2D laughs "OH I COULD CARE LESS. I WANT EM TO BEAT ME TO DEATH I AINT GOT NO REASON TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE FANKS TO YEW!" all of a sudden I heard footsteps make their way to the basement where we were. Murdoc rounded the corner looking annoyed "can ya be any louder?" he says annoyed 2D grabs his shirt angrily "KILL ME MURDOC. GO FOR IT. TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME KILL ME!" He screams into murdocs ear slamming him to the ground. "Stuart what the fuck mate?" Murdoc says groaning in pain shoving 2D off him, 2D throws himself back onto Murdoc "KILL ME RIGHT NOW! I BEG YEW" he screams getting up and slamming his head into the wall. "I HATE YEW ALL. YEW KILLED NOODLE AND BROKE MY HEART" he screams. Murdoc stands up and looks at me confused "STUART HAROLD POT SHUT THE FUCK UP" I scream. 2D stops moving and looks at me with hatred in his eyes.

I glare at him and grab him pinning him against the wall "you are insane" I spit holding him there. He squirms glaring at me "yew did dis to me. My heart hurts because of yew" I hear murdoc behind "what the hell are ya talking about?" He says confused. 2D grabs my shoulder and pulls me closer to him so he could see murdoc behind me "shes mine Niccals. I kissed her first" he snaps, i feel murdoc step closer "(your name) this aint true right?" He says somewhat pissed off. "yeah tell em love tell em how yew kissed me wiff your tongue and sucked my dick two days ago. I fingered your girl murdoc, her moans were lovely. Too bad yew missed out" 2D snaps shoving me off him. I fell onto the ground, murdoc looked at me "you fingered her??!" He says shocked and angry. 2D grins "wanna kill me now? Let's see who she fights for, maybe I won't die today" 2D says snickering, Murdoc launches himself at 2D and I hear 2D laugh as he fought back.

"GUYS COME ON QUIT IT" I scream I standing up and grabbing a hold of 2D knowing he was weaker then murdoc.  Murdoc grabbed me by the hair and tossed me into a dark room, "stay here!" He snaps slamming the door, I heard their angry voices and what sounded like fighting. I covered my ears and cried into my knees hoping this was just a nasty dream...