7💗

We broke away when we needed air. He smiled widely and picked me up carrying me to the kitchen "I can cook too. Did ya know that? Sit on ya butt I'll make ya something. What do ya want?" I smiled "I cant eat breakfast because I feel sick afterwards" he frowned "aw ya suck" he playfully punches me in the arm, I decided to overreact a bit "fuck..." I knelt down and covered my face, he let out a gasp and I heard him start to cry "oh my god murdoc! I was just joking!" I looked at him and he smiled back at me, "I know i aint stupid" I giggled and hugged him, he hugged back then forced me down on the couch. "How dare ya do that to me! I thought my girl was hurt! You need to payyyy" he smirked and started tickling me. "Oh no oo oo" i laughed squirming at the feel of his long nails running up and down my skin. After a while of playing weak and letting him have his fun i flipped him onto the floor for a counter-attack. "Bloody hell!" He squealed as i sat on him "come on love i aint ticklish!!" I giggled and started tickling his ribs and he started to howl with laughter squirming around more then i had "liar!!" I said laughing as well. He let out an adorable snort and tried to push me off him, i held my ground though I loved his laughter. "love! Love! I'm gonna pee!! Stop!" He kept snorting and gasping, I finally stopped and smiled "get off, I actually gotta piss" he grumbles gently throwing me off him and running out of the room.

Once he came back he wasnt smiling or glaring "well. Wanna hang out? We can watch a movie or something" I nod not really knowing what else to do. "Alright. Do ya mind horror movies? That's all I have" he said watching me closely "sure it doesnt matter. ill have a man like you to protect me anyways" he smiled and flopped onto the couch, "come come love" he said patting the spot next to him. I climbed onto the couch and rested my head on his shoulder. He turned on the TV to display the menu screen for (insert fav horror movie), i smiled "hey i love this movie!!" He grinned widely "really? Its my favorite too!" He put his arm around me and hit play just as the movie began i heard a noise, it sounded as if someone was screaming. "Mudzy I gotta pee now" he laughed "heh go ahead but hurry up or you'll miss the best part!" I got up and ran off to where the screaming was coming from.

It sounded like someone was calling for help, I looked around then spotted a rickety old staircase leading to a black abyss. That's where I could hear the screaming loud and clear, I made my way down the stairs and stopped to see a large metal door, the screams loud and high pitched now, I covered my ears as i made my way to the door only to see it had a code and it was locked. "Shit" I mumbled i quickly ran back to where murdoc was before i got caught, now i knew there was another person on this island besides me and Murdoc.....