3💗

I heard the dreaded noise of murdoc getting out of the shower as I finished washing the dishes, he walked into the room half naked showing off his abs that looked really good on him. I turned away to keep myself from smiling and checking him out. "Love come here" I heard him say in a serious tone, I turned around he had his arms up over his head watching me "do I still smell?" I cocked my head in confusion "smell me! Bloody hell don't be stupid!" He growls annoyed, I walked over and quickly sniffed him. He smelled like body spray and ashes it was way better then what he used to smell like.

"Well?" That breath, it was still terrible I gagged and backed away "fuck fuck! I washed my hair like ten times and everything else five times! How do I still smell??" He sighed, I grabbed his bare shoulder before he could walk away again "you smell great, but your breath is still horrible. Brush your teeth" he turned to look at me and smiled "ya could've just told me that in the first place ya goof!" He laughs and walks away "sorry bout my breath!! That's an easy fix!" He laughed even harder probably relieved that he didn't have to shower again.

Honestly he isn't as bad as I thought, yes he can be aggressive but he is still a pretty sweet guy that I could learn to like. He came back 10 minutes later wearing a striped t shirt and boxers "well now that I smell great what do ya wanna do? I've got horror movies we can watch, ya can do a pirate radio with me or we can cuddle" he said listing things off his fingers "what's a pirate radio?" I asked curiously. He smiled widely "well looks like I'll show ya then! Come on love!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me up a flight of stairs like a little child would. He lead me into a room with a table and two chairs in the middle a tiny microphone and box sat on the table. "This is where I keep in touch with the fans of my band, I'll play some of our music and all that good shit. Ya can either listen or interact with me" he plopped his butt down on the chair closest to the microphone and turned it on. "Don't be shy love" he said pulling out the other chair for me, I sat down and watched him work his magic.

The little box turned on and I realized it was a radio and he had hacked the radio station. As soon as the thing turned on murdoc smiled "HELLLOOOO ITS ME MURDOC NICCALS!!! Yeahh!!! I'm back babies!!! And I'm here with a new friend of mine (y/n)!!! Say hello baby girl!" Guess he wasn't giving me a choice to just listen to him do it then. "Uh yeah hi?" Murdoc laughed "oh come on put some enthusiasm into that greeting! Everyone is listening to ya!" He glares at me basically saying he would hurt me if I didn't. "Fine, hello everyone!" I smiled fakely and he grinned "well I wanna tell everyone how I got this lovely girl onto this island so listen with ya ears cuz it's a long good story!" Then he proceeded to tell whoever was listening the story on how he kidnapped me. "Then she just fell into my arms from being so bloody drunk so I decided since she was my type I'd take her back home! So now this little lady" he pinched me hard on the butt causing me to squeal "is my new friend! She cooks for me can ya believe it? She's a bloody good cook as well and she even cares for me. Bet this baby would die without me" he lies to whoever was listening. I growled "ooh wanna say something to the fans love?" He asks moving the microphone over to me. "Yeah I do! HES LYING TO ALL OF YOU IM BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY THIS MAN HE DRUGGED ME AND BROUGHT ME HERE HELP ME PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE!" Murdoc growled loudly and shoved me to the floor "she's lying my friends she's a little drunk that's all! Why don't ya listen to a newest Gorillaz song? YEAH GLITTER FREEZE" he pressed a button on the radio and good beat started to play.

He turned me and pulled me to my feet "you rotten bitch" I pulled away and started dancing trying to lighten the mood also because he was terrifying when angry. His expression changed from angry to confused. "What the bloody hell are ya doing?" He asked watching me. "Dance with me mudzy come on, you know you want to" I kept dancing holding out my hand as I swayed my hips to the beat. He smirked "you are no match for me" he broke out into these awesome dance moves smacking my ass whenever he could. "Damn I didn't know you had such good dancing feet" he pulled me close "you have no idea love" he spun me around laughed as we continued to dance like morons. Maybe being here wasn't such a bad thing.