chapter 2

3rd person

Dan woke up to the smell of pancakes. He smiled at the thought of all there baking videos. He walked out
"Hey"
"Hi sleepy head" Phil said smiling. Dan loved his smile, it could light up a room. 'pure beauty' dan thought. He looked Phil over and saw he had no shirt on. Dan felt like he could hear the blood coursing through his boyfriends vains. Dan bit his lips at the thought of tasting Phils blood. Not killing him of course just a taste.
"Your staring?" Phil said interupting Dans unhealthy thoughts.
"Well your a sight, and so are those pancakes" He giggled

Phils p.o.v.

We were eating when Dans phone buzzed from a text. His mom needed help with her phone, he was gonna go downtown to help her after breakfast. He got up to go get dressed.
"Phil those pancakes were amazing, just like you." He said kissing me on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile wide. I loved it when he said things like that to me.
"I love you dan" I said sincerly.
"You too philly" He said before going in his room.
Soon he was gone. I was bored so i thought i'd do both of us a favor and clean out the closet in his room. We both used it, just like his bed. Any ways it was messy and so got dressed and started to clean it out. All of a sudden a notebook stashed in the back on the top fell and hit my head.

Chapter 3 coming tmmrw