Chapter 5

3rd person

While kissing roughly Phil slid his hand to Dans jean zipper. He unzipped and unbottoned them.
They broke the kiss and dan pulled off his own shirt.
Phil kissed and sucked on his neck making sure to leave a mark.
Phil reached over and pulled a pocket knife from Dans back pocket. He winked.
He leaned down and dragged the knife across Dans stomach, making sure it was light so it didn't scratch him. He threw it across the room and pulled down Dans pants.
They both froze when they heard a knock on the front door.
"Hello? Its the police" an exageratedly deep voice said.
"Did you call them?" Dan whispered putting his clothes back on. Dan felt like crying. Did Phil really lie to him? He was more hurt than scared.
"No, I swear" Phil said. They both walked to the door.
It was Pj, he was joking around. Both dan and phil felt so relieved.
"Wow someone was getting busy." Pj giggled pointing to Dan erection. Then to phils.
"Shut up, what did you need?" Dan said crossing his legs.
"I just thought i left my jacket here" He replied walking in to retrieve it. He turned the corner and saw the mess. Thankfully the notebook was closed.
"Woah what happened here?" Pj asked once he got his coat.
"Cleaning" Dan said desperate to get him out. Pj felt the tension, he wondered if something was wrong. Then he figured they were just fucking or something when he came.
"I'm gonna go, later guys."
"Later" Dan said
"Bye pj!" Phil said.

Sorry it was a bit of a filler. more to come