Chapter 4

3rd person

When Phil heard Dan he froze. His head was spinning.
"Phil?" Dan shouted out "Where are you?"
He turned the corner and was greeted by Phil. He was sitting in a pile of junk in front of the closet with Dans notebook in his hands. He looked like a deer in headlights. Dans world seemed to crumble at that moment. He knew that Phil knew his secret.
"Phil im so sorry" Dan said, his eyes were watering, his lip was quivering, and he was shaking.
"Dan" Phil stood up and hugged Dan. He didn't know what else to do. Dan moved away.
"Phil i never ment to hurt you, i didn't want you to find out but i'll make sure you don't have to deal with me any more."
"Whats that supposed to mean?" Phil asked.
"I'm gonna kill myself Phil, i know you think that you can get me help, that sending me to some mental hospital is the best idea, but your wrong i've caused you and soon every one i love enough pain."
"Dan-" Phil said trying to stop him from going on. But Dan cut him off and continued.
"Phil before anything i need you to know, i love you so much, thank you for being..you"
"Dan stop! I'm not turning you in and you are NOT ending your life."
"Then what do you suppose we do?" Dan said weakly. Phil cornerd Dan into the wall. He looked him in the eye.
"Dan did you ever notice that i have a slight kink for psycho's?" he said with a suductive smile. Dan leaned in and kissed his hotter than ever boyfriend hard and passionetly.

More coming vv soon