『𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝟷 ▣ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷』

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

LOADING...
100%

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
════ ★ ════
MISSION PROGRESS

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

EPISODE 1
LOADING...
100%

╚═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╝

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

JEON JUNGKOOK glanced at his reflection at the mirror at the side of the elevator car. he turned slightly to adjust the collar of his dark shirt, and arrange a few of the strands of his hair that fell in front of his forehead.

his attire for the day was a little more casual to his liking, and he never wore things like this at the building; but he figured it was only his team he was meeting.

he took a deep breath and turned to face the elevator doors and put on his sunglasses.

it's been about a few months - scratch that, almost a year - since he's seen them; he hadn't anticipated his solo mission from prague to paris to stretch wide enough to take so much of his time that he had actually forgotten the sound of his members' voices. 

and that was probably why he was nervous - but he was glad to be back at seoul, at hq, and even more glad to know he would be working with his team again.

truth be told, he didn't like working solo.

he stood before the tall doors of the conference room, checking his breath for a moment, before turning the silver handle of the knob and entering with quiet steps.

the board room was still dimly lit; dark, padded swivel chairs surrounded the table, and the only light source were the panels by the walls that were switched on, along with a few ceiling lights. 

jungkook took his time to take in the silver walls, the dark ceiling, the screen at the far end of the hall - even the potted plants situated securely in the corners. he'd been away for far too long.