『𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝟷 ▣ 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟸』

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

LOADING...
100%

━─━─━━─━「₪」━━─━─━─━

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
════ ★ ════
MISSION PROGRESS

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

THE AIR was thick with tension as soon as tiffany began the meeting. nobody could blame them; kang daniel was back, and it was a pretty painful sight, especially for most of the agents. 

it was probably too much to take in for a mission about to take place after a good seven months.

jungkook sat up front with chaeyoung, who was holding his clenched fist under the table, flashing him with a look of worry; bambam was just as tensed in front of him, and lisa could not bear to believe what was happening. 

mingyu, jihyo, yugyeom and mina gave each other unsure glances; even jaehyun and chaeyeon were confused. seokmin glared at the middle of the wooden table, and eunha was smirking.

daniel sat at the very end of the table across miyeon, his nostrils flaring, his forearms placed flat on the surface, folded towards his body.

"we apologize to have to hold a meeting here in seoul so abruptly. believe me, this wasn't thoroughly planned at all," tiffany said, adjusting her glasses. " this mission was only delivered the day before, and was personally requested upon administration, which makes it an exception to most missions, which have to go through board approval before agents like you can carry it out."

she looked up. "it was requested by his excellency, bae sejin."

a few heads snapped up, including chaeyoung's. "bae sejin? the bae sejin?" tiffany nodded. 

"why would the president of south korea personally request to have a mission held?" jaehyun asked. "it's not like, well, he's going to be involved."

"he hasn't done that in almost two years," jihyo added.

"all government transactions go straight through the presidential administration," tiffany explained. "and yet, the president himself is usually never involved, aside from a few special cases." she clicked on a remote to turn on the screen in front. "this is one of those special cases."

jungkook sat up, deciding to momentarily forget the tension he's been feeling and focus on the mission briefing. it was his duty as commander of the team; plus, chaeyoung wouldn't appreciate it if he asked her to repeat everything tiffany just said.

"over the course of the last few months, strange disappearances have been occurring all throughout south korea, and it has been a recurring problem that aims to be solved by the government as soon as possible." she cleared her throat. "that's where we come in."

"that's it?" eunha said, raising her hand. "we're here because of some missing people? is that it?"

"excuse me?"

"allow me to get this straight: we were sent here to recover hostages? and the government expects us to do their dirty work for them? we're special agents, not a swat team."