sleep tight

"no way, mira! you shouldn't wear black, it really isn't your color" lucy exclaimed, as mira steps out of the changing room in black silk shorts + the matching black silk shirt. the girls, meaning mira, wendy, erza, juvia, levy and lucy are shopping for silk pajamas. yes, it's unusual but who cares. erza picked a red set for herself and juvia went for the gorgeous dark-blue one. wendy still can't decide between green and blue, while levy chooses the orange set. mira ends up taking a magenta-colored one and lucy the salmon-pink set. the girls all vote for the green one, as it comes to wendy.

"please! oh come on girls, i bet you also need lacy underwear!" mira whines, as the girls refuse to go into Fairytale's Secret, a lingerie shop, with her.
"well i get loads of underwear from modeling but i'm sure you guys could need one or two sets for important... seducing.. ?" her statement coming out as a question, lucy has a mischievous glint in her eyes.

.. twenty three minutes later..

..lucy pays for her lingerie last and winks at the cashier who, by the way, blushes furiously and stutters incompetently. as all the girls stand outside, they debate where to go next.

"what are you all doing in two days? the fall break starts, remember?" erza wonders, looking at the other girls.

"um.. i-i'm spending the ten days with laxus. you know, bonding and such..?" mira ends her overly-nervous speech as a question.

"i'm sure it's just bonding" juvia smirks, being completely sarcastic.

the girls snicker at mira, who is grinning mischievously at the others.

"well me and carla have planned a trip to the beach, you know, relaxing but still training" wendy explains.

"and i will probably just stay in my room and read for 10 days straight" levy sighs, laughing slightly.

"lucy and juvia will stay here as well, for fotoshoots. juvia will also be modeling for a bikini campaign!" the water mage tells the girls.

after a successful day of shopping, the two sisters go home and lucy tries on her new set of ivory-colored lingerie. much to her delight, it goes super well with her light skin. she does her night routine and falls onto her bed in only her underwear.

"o-ohh god, n-natsu"
SLAP
"what was that, babygirl? what's my name?" the fire mage asked lucy, who was squirming underneath his hand, which was caressing her ass. his second hand had found its way to her princess parts, stroking it between thumb and forefinger through her panties.
"d-daddy?" she whispered, the spanking making her even wetter. she was trying her hardest to hold in her moans, but a few escaped her o-shaped mouth.
the pink-haired boy - no - man - groaned, tightening his grip on the blondes' asscheek
she whimpered, "p-please. stop teasing m-me" she said, breathlessly
"what do you want luce? tell daddy what you want"
"i-i want you"
"but you already have me babygirl. tell daddy what you really want"
"i want your dick daddy, please. please g-give it to me"
(whoever got it i love you! ARMY's wassup)
{agust d's give it to me}
" you want my dick? all of it?"
"y-yes daddy. all of it"
"don't you think that's a little selfish?"
"w-what?"
"wake up and answer the question"

"do you want eggs or pancakes? you can't have all of it, we can eat the other tomorrow morning" juvia said as i sat up straight in bed. i was staring at the wall, trying to ignore the tingles and the wetness between my legs.

"pancakes, please." i mumbled, too turned on to form any longer sentence

i had a wet dream.
about natsu
okay.
well i guess i have to take a cold shower since juvia is waiting.
shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~700 words~~~~~~~~~~~

... omg don't hate on me pleaseeeee
*has fake anime tears running down face*
it's just i have no idea what to write
*sips holy water from some church*
NO REALLY
heh. okay this is getting weird byeeee
oh and P.S.:
i should've told you you'd be needing holy water too