him

natsu pov, 1:30 am :

i wrapped my knuckles in tape and looked into the mirror hanging on the wall next to the door. ripped muscles, dark onyx eyes and pink spiky hair. i pull down my mask and put on my best glare. i walk out of the dressing room and into the crowd. the people standing here all paid a good amount of money just to wach me fight. pathetic.

as i deliver blow after blow, i think about innocent-looking golden brown doe eyes.

punch.
innocent?
punch.
more like the devil.
punch.
such a tease. a huge flirt, too.

all it needed was another strong punch and he was out cold.

"haaa what a nuisance." i sigh, and step over him to collect my money. when i get home, i'm going straight to bed. i'm already bored from all these people.
———————
next morning.

i walk into the school, ignoring all the girls for once. i sometimes have these days and everybody already knows not to annoy me. i look around a bit and see lucy and the other "badgirls" sitting at a table outside. luce is leaning over the table, almost exposing her ass to the guy next to her. he smirks and begins to lift his hand.

all i see is red.

i walk over there as fast as i can and grip his hand, which was dangerously close to my girl's ass, and pull him up onto his feet. "i don't care whatever the fuck you or anyone else does, but don't. ever. touch my girl. got that?" i growl lowly. he looks really terrified. aww poor thing. not.
he scrambles away and i look after him. my gaze wanders to her. luce. beautiful as ever, she's sitting in her seat and looks up at me with flushed cheeks and a gaping mouth.
oh god. what that mouth could do...
i groan at my thoughts and direct my heated gaze toward hers. i lift my hand to close her mouth, gripping her chin between my fingers. i place my calloused thumb on her bottom lip and pull it across several times. "close you mouth, kitten. only i should see it open like that."
"...why??" she manages to choke out after a few moments of silence.
"because, babygirl, i don't share what's mine." i say matter of factly and turn around, stalking off.
i don't know why she was flustered, that normally doesn't happen. meh i don't care. she looked hella cute. i sit through all my classes and before i know it, the school day is over and i'm walking home.

———————————————————————
sucked, i know. i'll try to upload more frequently and more often, if i have time. thanks for reading this crappy story hahaaa :) bye