chapter 1

Doctor Otto Von Scratchsniff couldn't believe it. His boss, Mr. Thaddeus  Plotz, the angriest man on Earth, had commissioned him to take the Warner siblings to the beach for an entire week.
Plotz usually hate the Warners with all his heart because the three kids can drive crazy every person they met. To not mention the fact they destroy everything.

So the request was unexpected.
Usually the three children never leave the Warner Brothers lot, they sometime go to the park or in short trips, usually under Scratchsniff care, but never an entire week!
He didn't think he was going to be able to make them behave, they were too zany and they usually didn't listen to anyone. If they want to do something, they will do it, no matter how.

Here he was, though, waiting for the three kids to show up. He was in his car, under the water tower, their home.

"Hi Scratchyyyy" he had almost lost the wheel as three high pitched voices call over him with the annoying nickname.

"Hi kidses" he muttered, looking in the rearview mirror of the car.
In the back seat were three children, well toons, they weren't any animal race.
After a glare from the doctor, he started the car, ready to go.

Time skip

Yakko and Dot's voices snap out Scratchy from his thoughts.
They were fighting, as usual.
He sighed and then...
"YAKKO, DOT, SHUT UP!" he shouted. He was tired of their bickering. Every time they took a trip is always the same: Yakko and Dot fighting and Wakko whining because he was bored.

As he was fuming he saw a hotel.
A smile growing on his face "We're here!" he announced to the whining kids.
Yakko, Wakko and Dot glued themselves to the car's window and cheer.

After checking in, they all went into the elevator to go to the 6th floor.
They have took a bed with a bunk bed and a king sized bed.

Scratchy just opened the door and the Warners jumped in it, running and jumping everywhere.

"No kids! No jumping around, no shouting and stay quiet!" It have passed just 10 minutes and yet Scratchy was already mad at the kids.

"C'mon, are you ready?" sighed Scratchsniff as the siblings were in the bathroom to change their clothes to swimsuits they have bought in a nearby shop.

After a while, the three jump out the bathroom, each wearing different swimsuit and sunglasses.

Yakko was wearing a blue swim truck, which was a little to big for his form.
Wakko was wearing a red swim truck and Dot was wearing pink undies with a short frilly skirt and a cute (in her opinion) frilly white hat.

The old man sighed again, passing a hand on his face and grabbing the bags with the toys and the towels, ready to go to the beach.

At the sight of the sand the three kids lost their minds and start running around and happily cheering.
Scratchsniff was already embarrassed by their behaviour.
"God, they're so happy to go to the beach. It's they're first time, isn't it?" He thought, watching with a small smile the kids running on the sand.
After they have put on the sunscreen, the good doctor told them the rules;
no making chaos, don't pull pranks on people, don't annoy people and don't annoy the poor doctor, don't go to the water alone and not go too far without saying to him.
They frantically nodded and sit down to play with the sand, making sand castles.
Scratchsniff laid down to get a tan as he sighed happily. It was all calm until Yakko, as he was frantic playing with a truck full of sand, bumped into the leg of their neighbor's, an old, gentle-looking lady.
"I'm sorry ma'am" says Yakko, afraid to have angered the lady.
"What have you done?" asks Scratchsniff shooting up, already ready to apology.
"Oh it's nothing! The young boy was playing and he bumped into my leg and he already says sorry, so it's alright!" she said smiling.
She ruffled Yakko's black fur too, she even didn't bother to asked what creature he was. Well the three Warner kids have some weird features, as they look a mix of dogs, cats, bunnies and humans hybrids. Oh well, why bother? They neither know what exactly they are.
"Oh, okay. Yakko, go continue playing" he said to the ladder, who sprinted in his siblings direction.
The lady turned to him. "It's nice see people who still take the time to take their grandchildren to the beach"
"Oh, they're not my grandchildren, I'm their guardian"
"Oh so gallant! I'm Beatrice, by the way, but you can call me Bea" she says smiling.
Scratchsniff blushed. "I'm Otto, but the three brats, Yakko, Wakko and Dot" he said pointing to the children "call me Scratchy all the time, so don't think it's strange if you hear them shouting it" he answers.
They laughed as they watch the three sibs play.

Time skip

"C'mon, it's not that hard!" said Scratchsniff as Yakko, Wakko and Dot struggled to swim, even with the water armrest on their arms. Strangely but true, the one who was better was little Dot. Yakko, who was fearless in front of his little sibs, couldn't deny the fact he was afraid... And he even peed in fear, luckily for him, they were in the water.
As he saw that the two Warner brothers were not going to move, he swam to them, going to take them where they at least touch the ground.
With a hand under Yakko's belly (which was incredibly soft and even a little chubby) he made his way where Wakko and Dot were waiting.
"Are you really so afraid of water?" He asks him. "Calm down, Otto, he's just a child and plus he never went to the sea before" he thought. Yakko splashed a bit of water on his guardian's face as an answer.
Yakko never went into the water again, for all day, even with his water armrests.

Time skip

After returned to the hotel they all took a shower. Scratchsniff had to dry all the floor since the children thought it was funny to overflow the bathroom with water
They get dressed, went to dinner and then went for a walk, taking ice cream and behave like a normal family.

They had a very good time, even Scratchsniff admit it.
The kids, even if hyperactive, have behaved in the best mode. Or at least the best you could expect and received from the Warners.

It was now night time and the four retired to their room.
After have brushed their teeth and changed in their pajamas they cling to Scratchy.
"Read us a story!" They said in unison.
He sighed "okay, get in bed, though"
Dot jumped in the bottom bunk and Wakko climbed the ladder for the other bunk.
Yakko, instead, got on his side of the king sized bed.
They agreed they were gonna sleep one day each in the big bed, since they all wanted to sleep with Scratchsniff.

"Once upon a time, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca theThird..." he began the story, knowing that Dot was happy if he said that name, since it was Dot's name in one of their skits.
After the story the two youngest were fast asleep. Yakko, on the other hand, was still awake. Barely awake though.
"Yakko, c'mon, time for bed" said Scratchsniff, too tired to deal with the eldest Warner's antics.

Yakko smiled and closed his eyes, snuggling to the doctor's chest.

He stayed still for a moment, not knowing how to react. Usually, when the Warners were clinging, kissing or hugging him it was just to annoying him, or to get what they want.
This time, though, Yakko was sweetly snuggling him, so, with a sigh, he wrapped his arms around the eldest Warner, slowly falling asleep to the other three slow breaths.

Here we are!
This is the first Animaniacs fanfic I ever write.
At first, I wrote this only for me, without the intention to publish it.
But then I thought 'why not?' so I publish it.
Have you enjoy it? How do you think of it?
Vote and comment, I like getting review!
Love,
SevielCiel