Chapter 3

Scratchansniff started to shake Yakko, telling him to get up. If this was a joke, he said, it was not funny.
Wakko, Dot and Bea were watching alarmed, ready to help.
After a few minutes, that felt like hours, Yakko woke up. He groggily pushed himself up with his elbow, watching confused the concerned face of the doctor.
"Scratchy? What happened?" he asked confused, looking at his siblings.
"You fainted" answered Scratchansniff, scooping up the eldest kid. Yakko seemed confused at first, but then he opted to snuggle his face in the crock of his guardian's neck, letting himself get carried.
He could feel Scratchy's hand rubbing circles on his back and feeling his eyes got heavy. After short time, he was asleep in his guardian's arms.
With a final glance, the man told the other two children to packed the begs because it was almost lunch time, so they had to return to the hotel.
They start heading back, Wakko holding the beach bag, Dot the bag with the toys and Scratchansniff holding the sleeping boy.

Time skip

The group was in their room as Yakko fall asleep again. The doctor noticed that if left alone he woke up, but if he was near him or his siblings he just stayed asleep.
Dot yawned, getting into the king sized bed, on the guardian's left and Wakko got on Yakko's right, on the far right of their guardian.
After no longer then 10 minutes, the two children were asleep too.
Sctrachansniff smiled, watching his family sleeping so peacefully.

Time skip

Wakko's woke up before the others. He watched concentrated his siblings and guardian's face, then reaching out for the TV remoter.
With his tongue sticking out he watched some cartoons, waiting.
He decided to poke Scratchy's face: after a few groans he opened his eyes, watching the middle Warner.
After waking up Yakko and Dot they decided to go to the hotel's pool.

They were quickly going down the hall, the Warners jumping and skipping in front of him. As people approach, Dot took the older man's hand, watching his siblings jump into the cool water of the pool.

(this was the picture which inspired me to write this chapter

(this was the picture which inspired me to write this chapter. Aren't they adorable?)

It was already two hours and Scratchy was relaxing on a deckchair. After getting drench by the siblings, who were enjoying splashing him, he was now watching them playing. They were the only people in the pool area.
After a while, Yakko got out.
"Hiya Scratchy!" he told, getting on all four and starting scrolling off the water of himself, just like a dog.
The man watched him, almost yelping when the child decided that the man's lap was comfortable enough to sit on.
He absently started to pass his fingers in his damp fur, still concentrated on watching the youngest siblings, still playing into the water and soon, watching down, he realized that Yakko had just fallen asleep again.
He sighed, concern filling him. The boy was sleeping a lot lately, not that he mind, a Warner in less to control, but it was like he was not feeling alright.

A family, composed by husband, wife and two teenagers, a boy and a girl, came to the pool, sitting near them.
They watched Yakko, Wakko and Dot (who just came out of the pool) with curiosity.
He had to admit they were weird looking, but, in his opinion, they were adorable.
"how cute!"cheered the woman, keeping her honey eyes on Yakko's form. "how old his he?" she asked. Scratchy scratch his bald head. "he's 11" "Really? I thought he was much younger, like 6 or 7" she said amazed and the older man have to say that it was true, they looked so much young, especially when asleep like that.
She gave them another warm smile as he call the other two, ready to return to their room.
This was the second time he was carrying a sleeping Yakko to bed, the youngest two jumping happily behind him.

I know, it took me a lot of time to update this and the chapter is short.
I still hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and leave a comment!
Love,
SevielCiel