Chapter 4

As time passes, Scratchy started to notice how little and young looking were the three Warners.
It was night and he was watching television as the three children were almost asleep next to him.
Yakko stretched, groggily looking up at his guardian. He then climbed into his lap, burying his head in Scratchy's chest. "what are you doing?" asked the man with a little frown. " 'M trying to sleep" come the muffled answer from the boy. He sighed. "why on my lap?" "wanna stay here" he protested slightly, clinging the man.
The man just sighed again and keep watching the TV, feeling the heat of the boy on his chest and legs.

Wakko looked dead, he always look dead when he was sleeping. He was on his back, limbs weirdly twisted, bedsheets tangled around his legs. His tongue was dangling out of his mouth and he was snoring loudly, the only thing indicating he was indeed alive.

Dot was curled up in a little ball, bedsheets resting around her middle torso. She was snoring a little, not even like Wakko, she was snoring pretty cutely.

Yakko, though, was clinging Scratchy tightly, his head in the crock of his neck and his hands were clinging the man's nightshirt. The boy's breath was hot and shuddering on his neck and his furry checks wet of tears.
He started moaning in pain, starting agitated in the doctor's grasp. "Yakko wake up! Wake up!"
The boy woke up startled, gasping for air. Scratchy watched him stunned. He gasped in shock at what happened after: a hysterical scream left the poor child's lips, echoing through the walls of the little room.
"Yakko?" it was Wakko's voice, he was looking confused and still half asleep at the quivering form of his brother; Dot too was awake now and she too was watching her brother with confusion and concern.
Yakko was exhausted and soon he collapse in the good doctor's arms
The doctor wrapped his arms around him, watching his face concerned but also lovingly, stroking his back. Yakko's crying soon died in just hiccups, and he was now absently watching the television.
After that, the two younger siblings fall in a dreamless sleep and soon the elder one fall asleep too, still in the gentle and caring grasp of Scratchansniff.

Time skip

Wakko and Dot were eating with all the other children of the hotel but this time Yakko refused, insisting at his siblings to go without him. They usually went all together, more for just causing troubles then to actually enjoying the miniclub or the company of children around their ages. 

Flashback

Yakko and Wakko were flirting with the two women animators and Dot was flirting with the only male animator, ended in them laughing and running around the halls after have put buggies in the children's underpants.
One of the two women animators angrily looked at them.
"You have to behave. Am I clear?" she asked. "No" answered Yakko as a halo formed around their heads and long lashes appeared on their eyelids. "we're opaque" he said innocently.
Then they become almost invisible.
"Now we're clear!" he said as Wakko reached out in his hammerspace, taking out a drum "katoon cha" as they fell down on the floor laughing, before sprinting off in the opposite direction.

End of flashback

But today he didn't want to go. He was sit in his chair, his food untouched. He was just playing with it, pushing the smashed potatoes and the wurstel around. "Yakko, please, eat something" Scratchansniff said softly. The boy shooks his head. He was feeling sick at the only sight of the food. Scratchansniff reached out, taking the boy's hand and the boy just looked down at his feet, almost all covered up by his long pants.
As the psychiatrist he was he knew something was wrong with his patient.
The boy was looking down, ears flattered against his head. His eyes were downcast but Scratchansniff could tell they were filled with tears. His bottom lip was quivering and he looked as he was about to start crying.
"Hey..." "Can I go to the bedroom?" he asked, still looking the floor. "sure Yakko lets go..." Scratchy answered as the child hopped down his seat, grabbing his legs pants and Scratchy know what that mean. He wants to be picked up. So they were now heading to the room, the older one bouncing the younger one.

"Are you okay Yakko? You know you can talk to me, right?" he said softly.
Yakko nodded but just hug the man.

"I just want to be loved... "

Uuuh, what's happening to Yakko?
Well, something bad of his past is returning...
Because something very bad happened to Yakko, something which probably is gonna scar him forever but with Scratchy's help maybe it will heal a little...