:: Chapter 1 ::

// Hello! So this will be my first Kacchako fanfic and like it says in the description, cringe. But hopefully you all enjoy this either way //

::

Would they like even like you?

...

They'll just push you away.

...

Just like what you did to Deku.

...

You'll have no friends again this year~

...

You'll just be alone.

And with that Bakugou shoots up from his bed, trying to shake away hideous thoughts like that. "Katsuki!" He faintly hears from below, it was his mother, trying to wake him up. "Yeah, just shut up for a while!" He said stepping out of his room with a raspy voice. Bakugou was soon greeted with a painful pinch to his ear "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" His mother replies with a loud tone "WELL MAYBE I WOULDN'T IF YOU JUST ACTUALLY WAITED FOR ME TO COME DOWN!!" He then replied, steam blowing off both their ears. "Now now, just come and eat breakfast" His father offered, still eating a meal.

Bakugou wasn't entirely sure if he liked this, waking up every morning with shouting included in. Silence flowed in the house while they were all busy doing something.

: time skip :

After having another clamorous conversation with his mother, he hastily walked to school, avoiding to be late. When he arrived at the classroom, it was filled with chatter and smiles. He was always greeted like that. Everyone was so friendly and cheery.

You wished you could be like that right?

He shrugged it off, Bakugou headed to his seat and put his head down on the table, his arms surrounding and covering his face. A few moments later he feels a tap on his shoulder, he looks up and sees Deku with a worried look. "Kacchan, are you okay?" Bakugou's calm face suddenly turns into a irritated expression. "Of course I am, just fuck off!" Before Deku can reply, Kirishima cut him off "It's probably for the best to leave him" He said with a grin, after that Deku left him alone.

Bakugou wished he hadn't done that, no, he wanted it to happen. But he was pushing everyone away again. He was so confused about what he wanted and what he needed. Kirishima walked closer to him, he stayed silent. "Hey, what's wrong?" Bakugou didn't respond. "You can tell me you know" He decided that he won't stop asking until he was given an answer. "It's nothing." He said boldly, hoping the lie would cross his friend's mind. "O-okay, but if you do need anything to talk about I'll be here!" Kirishima reminded with a sheepish smile. "Thanks, I guess." He replies, again slowly drifting away to his thoughts. His friend headed back to his seat, which was not too far from Bakugou's.

Aizawa-sensei entered which made the class calm down and go back to their seats. Meanwhile, Bakugou still hasn't escaped from his mind and it's negative energy.

Yes. Keep lying. They won't know, nobody will.
They''ll never notice.
One day it'll only be you. Just because you made everyone leave.