// Chapter 15 //

//

9:51

After frighteningly calling the police, she reported the situation she had encountered moments ago. It was scary to her, how things just suddenly happen right in front of you.

"Can you please describe the man?"

"A-about 6 feet tall, well trimmed hair, he was wearing a dark blue jacket with a grey shirt. His eyes were green? I'm not entirely sure, but that's all I can remember."

"Okay, thank you, we'll try and see if any of our records match your description of him... Until then, please do return to us if you see him again."

"No problem. Thank you again."

call ended.

Ochaco let out a relieving sigh, a yawn came next as her body begged to be put to comfort. She goes back to her apartment, the door slightly swinging from the breeze, she enters while her smooth fingers wiped off the dried blood that was clearly seen on her cheek.

A buzz was felt from her pocket, Uraraka pulls her phone out to see a text from her beloved.

Katsuki💕
Babe, are you home?
9:55

Ochaco's mood brightened because of him, she swiftly typed in her desired words for her response:

Ochaco💕
Yeah, i wanted to tell you something...

Katsuki💕
What is it?

Uraraka halted there. She almost alarmed him with an unsettling circumstance that could have ruined the moment of bittersweet love.

Ochaco💕
Goodnight, i love you.

Katsuki💕
Goodnight, i love you too.

She warmly smiles while shutting her phone, and headed to her room.

Uraraka was too tired to change, and her eyes started to close each second of that moment. She laid down herself on her bed, stress leaping out from her body. Her mind began to fog up as weariness ruled over her, she couldn't hold it much longer and just drifted into a deep sleep.

———
5:20

A sloppy morning was occurring as Ochaco heard a loud knock from her door.

"Mmng..."

It happened once more, when this time it made her stand up and her light-headedness started to arrive.

Once she opened the door, Katsuki was there, all dressed up while slightly slouching and smiling... but it soon faded as he scanned Ochaco. Her hair was messy, eyebags were more visible than before, and she looked terribly exhausted.

"Are you okay?"
"Nothing, I'm just really really tired... what are you doing here so early?"
"I wanted to pick you up... you know, like whatever those cringey couples do."

Uraraka giggles, seeing him vulnerable and so gentleman-like entertained her. She invited him in to enter, the sun still slowly rising.

"You should get ready, we might get late."

Uraraka yawned loudly after the reminder. "Yeah sure, but you really don't have to wait for me."

"But I want to."
"Okay, okay, just stay comfy alright?"

Bakugou nodded, sitting on her couch and quietly napped. Meanwhile, she hurried herself to the bathroom, preventing a late entrance in school.

/ time skip is brought to you by me trying write while having a big author's block /

"Alright, I'm ready!"

...

"Katsuki? You okay?-"

She sighted Bakugou still resting on the couch, his hair ruffled and his uniform being crinkled. His hands were being held together and were laid on his stomach, as he alone portrayed both an angel and a demon sleeping.

Uraraka walks over to him, hoping not to wake up into a sudden shock. So instead, she plants a kiss on his lips for a few seconds. He groans and slowly gains consciousness.

"Get up, let's go."
"Hold on for a sec, I just wanna... be with you." He says, his hand leading hers to his cheek. The warmth of her touch made him feel peachy and calm, how he wanted to be every single day.

"C'mon, you wouldn't want to be late, do you?"
"Fine, let's go then." Katsuki softly kisses her hand while fixing himself up.

———

As they step down the stairs and continue to the streets, Ochaco halts because of a question:

"By the way, Ochaco, why is there a damn cut on your pretty face? Someone do something to my fucking girlfriend?" Katsuki inquires rather angrily and insane with curiosity.

"I-It's nothing, babe, I accidentally cut myself trying to open something.."
"Sure you ain't lying to me?"
"I promise I'm not lying."
"If some shitty dumbass hurts you, they'll be dead in a fucking second before they even know it."

Uraraka recalls back to back to the time she was cut, it was extremely terrifying for her. Alone at night, just walking home when no one can possibly hear you. She touches the cut gently as her head rested on Bakugou's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled under her breath

//

// wowza how long has it been? let's see about... almost a week?! that's a big yikes from me dawg! i am awfully sorry i hadn't been to update sooner, though you don't need my petty reasons because you deserve more chapters from your awesome support to me! i swear, on my life and my medallion (i have one in irl and i say sacred promises to it), that i will post more chaps from now on!

now, go be freeeeeeeeeee

and also i cried during the adventure time finale
and
bubbline is finally canon (yes im that weird now shoo) //