:: Chapter 8 ::

::

Their intertwined hands were warm, and Bakugou felt fuzzy. That unfamiliar feeling was driving him crazy, especially it was alongside with Uraraka's smile.

Momo's suggestion for their date was simple: Coffee, Hookup, and Boom. They're a couple.

Bakugou's thought on it was inane, but it was honestly true. He wasn't used to mushy-gushy like feelings or activities that couples would do.

Arriving at their destination, Bakugou lets go of Uraraka and opens the glass decorated door. Winning her heart even more!

"Thank you" She mumbles, with a little faint blush on her cheeks.
"Y-you're welcome." He followers her to the counter, being third in the line

The location wasn't crowded, even if you count it inside or outside of the store. I wonder how Yaoyorozu found it... Mostly few costumers were identified to be students from other schools or workers from famous companies.

As the person in front of them finished and received their order, the two stepped forward.

"Good morning, what is your order?" The lady grinned

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake please"
"And you?"
"Uhh, I guess the caramel flavor one."

She nods and presses keys that controlled the machine, as soon as the final expense showed she immediately told them the amount.

Ochaco hears this and opens her little backpack. (yes there's a backpack, now, back to them) But before she could reach for her wallet, Katsuki hastily pays for it.

"Y-you didn't have to do that!"
"Just don't mind it."

She smiles, looking up to Bakugou. He was rather tall after all. She didn't know there was someone different in him. It was new, he was new.

"Here you go... next!"

The drinks were then placed in front of them, they grabbed the icy-like cups and searched for seats.

"This is really nice... How do you know this place?" Uraraka inquires, after a tasty sip from her beverage

Shit, should I lie to her? I mean, she probably doesn't like being lied to

"Yaoyorozu told me about it." Bakugou takes a sip, too. Having the frosty feeling in his mouth.

"O-oh! I see... Anyways, thanks for bringing me here, Bakugou."
"No problem."

After a minute of silence with a view of nature displaying on the window, they dig halfway through their drinks.

"Bakugou."
"Mm?"
"Can I taste that? I'm curious"
"Sure"
"Mm! This is really good, here you should try some of mine!"
"T-thanks."

She hands it over, realizing in that moment that it could have been an...

W-wait.. So does this count as an indirect kiss?! A k-kiss—!

Digesting a few more sips, Uraraka's face is flushed with a shade of red appearing on her face.

"Oi what's wrong? You sick?" He puts the cup down, and raised an eyebrow