heartbroken

Dodge

We pull into Moons driveway and before we can even get out of my car, she runs outside. "Your girlfriend is in a happy mood lately eh?" Stefan laughs.

I look at him. "She's not my girlfriend"

He puts up air quotes and before I can punch him, Moon hops in the backseat. "Ready for lunch?" she asks.

Stefan and I look at each other like she's crazy then we look at her. "Why are you in a rush?" Stefan asks.

"I have somewhere really really important to be and they said I have to keep eating, so I've been eating one meal a day and I haven't even gained a pound" Moon face palms herself.

"Somewhere important? Where?" I ask.

She smiles. "You'll see later today!"

I look at Stefan and he shrugs. "Okay then" I pull out of her driveway and speed to Waffle House.

Once again, we make Moon the first one to order and of course she gets something with the least calories.... I guess shes trying and its progress.

Just when... when will she be better?

Moon sits down and I pull out my phone and point it towards her.

"Get my good side" she flips her hair.

I take a picture and we all laugh.

Our food is presented to us and Moon gulps. "Remember, that important place you gotta be said you need to eat. Like us, watch!" Stefan shoves two waffles in his mouth.

"Exactly!" I do the same.

Moon looks at us in disgust. "You two are absolutely disgusting"

We shrug and continue eating. She starts picking at her food and slowly eats it. I rub her back and she smiles.

We finish eating and just talk before going back to my house.

Amaya runs up to us and I catch her. "Bubba!" she hugs me.

"Hey Peanut" I kiss her temple.

I notice Moon looking at us from the distance with a smile. "I love your bond with Amaya" she walks over.

"Hehe Stefan!" Amaya puts her arms out for Stefan so he takes her from me.