cheater

Dodge

I wake up for the tenth time and use the bathroom.

Ughhh this hangover sucks absolute ass.

My head is throbbing so bad.

I groan and wash my hands before walking back into the random room to see Moon quickly putting her clothes on. "What are you doing?" I ask, putting my hands in my sweatpants pockets.

She looks at my shirtless body and shakes her head. "Do you not realize we're in someone's house?!"

I shrug. "Yea? I only used their bathroom like fifteen times"

"Well we better go!" she runs out of the bathroom.

I smack my forehead and grab my shirt and follow after her. "Why are you acting weird?" I ask as we run to my car.

She gets in the passengers seat and I get in the drivers, pulling out of the driveway. "Because we had sex!" she says.

I push my eyebrows together in confusion. "So?"

"So! I have a boyfriend!! I just cheated!" she panics.

"Wait... you're dating that douche?" I ask.

She nods. "Yes! And he's not a douche! He was just drunk!" she lies to herself.

I growl and speed up. "And you didn't tell me before we fucked?! Tell me you don't have feelings for him!"

"I still love you, Dodge!! But I also have this feeling for James!" she says. "And I know you have no argument because you're fucking around with every girl that has a boyfriend!"

I hit the breaks. "I'm about to pull this fucking car to the side of the road and let you walk the fuck home if you keep up with that damn attitude you have!" I snap.

"Gladly!" she gets out of the car and starts walking.

I groan and drive on the side of her. "I'm sorry" I roll my eyes. "Get back in the car" I say and she ignores me. "Get in the fucking car!" I shout.

"No!" she says.

I pull over and get out of my car.

She tries to turn around, but I pull her into my chest. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I ask.

"I cheated!" she says. "And I can't live with that guilt! I have to tell James!"

"Fuck James! Please just... come back to Stefan and I" I say with a sad tone.

"No... I... I really like James. I'm not leaving him" she says.

"Fine. Get in the car and I'll drive you home and we'll never talk again" I let go of her and walk into my car.

She gets in the passengers side and I speed off.

The ride was silent.

We didn't say a word to each other.

I drop her off at her house and speed home.

The guys look at me and cross their arms. "What did you get into now?" dad growls.