Home

Dodge

I pull out my phone and take a picture with Amaya's horse, smiling widely before sending it to Moon.

'Five more hours till you get here!!'

She texts back instantly. 'Suppa excited!!'

I laugh and put my phone in my pocket just as Amaya walks out of the house in her riding helmet. "Ready to ride?!" I ask.

She excitedly nods. "Yes!!" she walks over to the mounting block so I lead her horse, Spunky, over to Amaya.

She puts her foot in the stirrup, swings herself over and holds onto the reins. "There ya go!" I back her thigh.

"Hehe! Is Lexi coming home today?" she asks.

I nod. "Yep! Just a few more hours!"

"Yay!" she throws her arms up and drops the reins, making Spunky run off.

"AMAYA!!" I shout and run after her, but she falls before I could save her. "SHIT!" I pick her up.

She screams out crying. "My arm!"

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" I run to the house and the guys jump up, running to us.

"Amaya!" dad takes her from me. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he shouts.

"She fell off Spunky" I gulp.

"WERE YOU WATCHING HER?!" Aiden asks.

I nod. "Yes!"

"I think she broke her arm!" Hunter looks at Amaya's arm as she hollers in pain.

"We're gonna get her to the hospital!" Felix grabs his keys and runs outside with everyone.

Stefan and I follow them on my motorcycle, but mom us me. "Go get Spunky!" she shouts and I frown.

She drives off and I slam my motorcycle on the ground.

"UGH!" I roar. I stomp to the backyard, grab Spunky, untack him and put in him in his field.

"Calm down dude!" Stefan says.

My phone goes off and I see a text from Moon.

'I bought you something back from Illinois!! You're gonna loveeee it!!' she texts.

"Is that Lexi?" Stefan asks.

I sigh and nod, putting my phone back into my pocket. "Yea"