Chapter 2

"dida mujhe dudh nei pini, nei pini and nei pini."screaming by a 5 and half month boy named shaan malhotra and sat behind the sofa.

"Shaan.....Shaan... ruk na meri rajkumar.... Kaha gayi yeh badmash..."said helplessly a early 50 agaed woman named nirmala malhotra.

Nirmala Malhotra,a widowed of late Mr.Ramnath Malhotra.its been 3 years she had lost love of her life, her companion one of the best lawyer of the city Mr.Ramnath Malhotra.

Yes her husband was one of the best lawyer as there are two more best lawyer live in this city, in fact in her house.and they are her two sons-Mr. Shravan Malhotra and Mr.Pushkar Malhotra.

Now she was running after behind her apple of her eyes to be precise apple of Malhotra,the only heir of Malhotra and  the son of Shravan Malhotra a 5 and half month aged toddler Shaan Malhotra.

There's a little bit correction is needed and that is not only she but also almost all members of the Malhotra Mansion are now on the mission of 'finiding Shaan'.

It's a everything's drama of Malhotra Mansion as Shaan Malhotra is very very stubborn and  Choosiest of his breakfast.And moreover milk is his enemy.

"Shaan meri rajkumar...Your dida thak gayi bacche...ab to bahar aja..." And nirmala sat on on the sofa though she was still holding the milk glass.

Now she was really tired as she was running behind him for all most one hour but shaan was too adamant to having milk.

But probably shaan forgot his papa-shravan malhotra who only can handle him means only can  find him.Shravan found him a picked him up and finished his milk.though he showed his tantrums ."

     *****************

At dying table-

"Shravan mujhe tujse kuch baat karni hain."

''ma aapko kuch kehne ki zarurat nehi hain kyu ke maine ladkiwaloon Ko mana kar dea."

''what!!!! kyu????Shravan tu samajhte kyu nehi... apne barame na sahi kamse kam shan ki bareme to soch.usko ek ma ki zaurat hain beta.''

''usse koi ma ki zaurat nehi hain ma.main uska ma-bap dono hoon.aur aap ho, puskar hain, preety anevali hain to aur kya chahiye?''

''yehi to baat batane ki kosish karrahi hoon.preety anevali hain.. kuch din baad puskar  zaida kheyal nehi rakhpayegi.uska bhi to family time ki zaurat padegi.aur preety kyu shaan ka dekhvaal kadegi?''

''ok nehi kadegi.aur shaan ke dekhvaal karne liye Main aaj taq kisi ko nehi kaha.main khud hi ki hain.aur aap to ho. aap best ho.apne hum dono ko bada kiya ab shaan ko bhi kar lo.''

''shravan main hoon.lekin kab taq? Kuch din se meri tabyat thik nehi chaleahi hain.meri jane ki baad kya hoga?''

''ma kya guarantee hain ki Jo apki naye bahu shaan ko 'ma ka payar denge? agar uska ma nehi banpaye to?aur koi mere bete ka ma kyu banegi jab usse mujse kuch nehi milegi?''

''Shravan yeh ladki.....''nirmala was trying to say something but cut by his stubborn son.

''Ma try to understand main disha se payar karti hoon aur uski jagah koi nehi lesakti.''he said to nirmala and left with his bundle of joy, shaan without having breakfast.

    **************

After dropping shaan to his school i  was in the way of my chamber.

Kya sadi karna itna hi ahsan kaam hain jab aap apne payar ko kho dea aur jab apne paas ek sare 5 saal ke ek bete bhi hain?

Oh let me introduce myself.i'm shravan, shravan Malhotra.30 years ek widow hoon.and most important baat I have a 5 and half years old son.quite shocking.isn't it?