Part 5

Around 1 pm Malhotra clan started from their mension and reached their destination within one and half hour.they stopped their car in front of a big ancient home.though it's ancient but it has it's own charm.There's a small yard in front of the housewhichbus covered with green grass.a small swing was placed in the corner of the yard.and the house has a unique but simple name also-'tiwary killa'.when malhotras got down from the car they were mesmerised as in Delhi they found this type of simple but elegant house.

The malhotra clan were about to entered the house,suddenly puskar got a call from preety.so he excused.

Inside the tiwary killa-

Suman was cleaning the whole house as fast as she could because today she had to go to Shreya's school.at that time she heard the bell at the door.so she stopped her work and opened the door.

When she opened the door she was surprised finding nirmala at the door.

'Are aunty ji...aap yeha?namaste!....'

'Are Suman beta....tum yeha!' Even nirmala also surprised.

'Ji main to yehi rehti hoon...ayiyee na aunty andar ayiyeee...'Suman invited them.

They went inside the house and seated on the sofa.after that nirmala started introducing shaan and shravan.

'Yeh mera bada beta hain shravan aur Yeh mera pota shaan.maine tumhe bataya tha na meri bahu ke bareme?...woh shaan ke hi ma hain.'

As soon as she heard nirmala suman picked up shaan in her lap and hugged him as she knows better  than anyone that how's life without a mother.as if she saw herself in shaan's eyes.

On the other hand shravan frown as he found her shown sympathy to her son which he hated most.He found the 1st reason to reject this proposal.so he was smirking inwardly.he wanted to left this place right now but he didn't as if he did his mother and brother again started their emotional blackmail.so he was handling this thing diplomatically.this time he will play the game in this way so that this girl will reject him.

'Aur shravan yeh hain suman...woh  maine tujhe bataya tha na ki shaan ke school mein ekdin mere bp low ho gayi thi To suman ne meri help ki thi...bohot acchi ladki hain.'nirmala was praising her genuinely.

'Are aunty aise mat boliye.mere jagah koi bhi hote toh aise hi karte aur aapto meri ma jaisi hain to kyu na karu?waise aunty aap yeha achanak?Shaan aap antu se milne aye?looking at shaan.

'Actually antu aur bhabi unke mayke gaye hain kuch din pehle.par bhaiya gayi hain unlo lene.kal ajayenge..accha wait Main unlogo ko phone kar deti hoon.woh log ajayenge..' saying this Suman didn't gave anyone to speak and went to call her mili bhabi.

*****************

After informing mili she went to kitchen and quickly made cook some special healthy food for shaan as he is a kid and some coffee and something light for others and went to the drawing room.

On the other hand,after talking preety puskar entered the room and found his best friend Sumo whom he lost 6 years ago.

'Sumo!!!'

'Pushkar!!'even Suman was also surprise to see him after so many years.

Suman and puskar had a unique friendship.thiugh they both studied in different school but they are the member of Junior Red Cross Society of India.so they met through camp and became best friends. Every thing was going good until suman's mother death.after her sudden departure Suman got married and she drawn to her miserable life.and here puskar was unaware about all these things.he tried all the possibilities to find her best friend and all went in vein.