Author's note

Hello my lovely readers!!!

How r u?i hope u all are doing good and having a happy life.

Now back to the main topic.yeah..from the title I guess u all came to know it's not an update but a very important note for all.

So the fact is from chapter 2 of this story.from the chapter 2 u all came to know that shravan is a widowed and his late wife is sharanya. And as usual like me most of u don't like her.and u guys all r requested me to change her and how can I ignore ur request?!

So in these days I also searching the name I can keep for shravan.and after too battling with my mind I found her.

Now introducing mr.shravan malhotra's late life as 'disha shravan malhotra' and casting as 'disha Pathani.

shravan malhotra's late life as 'disha shravan malhotra' and casting as 'disha Pathani

She is cute isn't she?and I guess "shravan ki disha"would be better.And I hope now u all will love her.

And another fact now pls don't expect me to change the story of disha and shravan as I love the story.

And about next update...as most of u know that yesterday I wrote a new ts named "punishment" which would be 2 parts.so after updating the last part of "punishment" I'll try to update this story too.

Till then take care and keep smiling!

Thank you

Farjana