Chapter 4

At Malhotra Mension-

It's been 1 week since the fiasco happened.in between these days shravan had stopped to talk to nirmala.even he also keep Shaan away from nirmala and puskar.he had done Shan's all work by his own without talking anyone's help.whenever nirmala,puskar or any servants came to help him or shravan,he just showed his palm and ignored them totally.once puskar tried to mend the fiasco so that he could get a positive feedback but the reality was far far away from the expectations!

(Flashback-

That day after shravan's departure nirmala sat on the bed.his voice was ringing in her ears.though kamini and urvashi were sacred of shravan but they tried to convince nirmala that everything was all right.but nirmala was feeling guilty.she hurted him unintentionally.so she immediately called puskar.

When puskar came to home with shaan nirmala told everything where shaan went to his papa's room and found the door was locked.after hearing all the fiasco puskar got angry.that day for the first time all saw puskar malhotra's anger as puskar always been a lovable sweet guy who never got angry as usual.

Then he went to shravan's room and found the door was locked where shaan was continuously knocking the door but shravan didn't open the door.and seeing the situation shaan scared more.at first he saw her granny was crying and then he saw his  chachu's monster version and at last her dad who never ever ignored him..was ignoring him by not opening the door.so he also started crying.

Even puskar also scared as shravan tried to do suicide once after he got to know about disha's death.so he broke the door and found shravan was lying on the ground unconscious wearing the boxing gloves in his hand.

                            ****************

Next day shravan was totally mute.and shaan also.that incident made him more scared.he never left shravan not for a single moment.he didn't talk anyone without shaan and puskar.and from that day he started to do his and shaan's work by his own.

After two days puskar came to shravan.

'Um Bhaiya mujhe aapse kuch baatain karni hain...'

'Hm'

'Bhaiya ma ko maf  kardo na please.'

'Hm'

His answer was irritated him.so he barked,'Uff Bhaiya kya hm hm karrahi hain aap?mana ki ma galti ki hain lekin galti aap ke bhi the.kya ho jate agar ladki dekhne gaye hote?kya prob hain agar phir se sadi kiye?shaan ko to ek ma milte the na?Aur Vaise bhi Main aur ma kitne din shaan ko dekh payunga?preety bhi ane wali hain ghar mein.tab main bhi busy ho jayungi.ab shaan ko kya hoga?'

'Bas!!!!! Shaan ko kya hoga matlab?shaan kab se tumlog ki upar bojh banrahi hain?oh accha sirf do din ke liye usse school se pick up kya karne bola To bojh ban rahi hain!!aur peeety ghar ane ya na ane se shaan ki kya samandh hain?ek bar yaad dila doon sirf issi dar se Main shaan ko apne nana-nani ke pass nehi vaja.main janta tha Yeh sawal uthegi.preety uske masi ho sakte hain lekin Main kabhi isi karan uske request nehi mani.but accha hue ki yeh sawal abhi Uth gaye...and don't worry mr.puskar malhotra apke sadi ke baad main shravan malhotra apne bete shaan ke sath nayi ghar mein. Shift ho jayungi.now leave.'

'Bha...Bhaiya...yeh kya bolrahe hain...'puskar was hell shocked now.he never imagined that shravan could say something like that.he just wanted to mend the problem.

'I said leave'

Flashback ends)

After that shravan talked rarely with puskar also.here after listening all, nirmala scared more to talk with shravan.and now nirmala only cries alone.