Oblivious

Sirius walks into the dormitory to a very angry James. There is that sort of anger that comes from being betrayed. Sirius isn't entirely sure what he is angry about. Its not as if he has left him out of something important. Maybe, Sirius thought, I'm spending too much time with just Remus.

"WHO are you making out with?"

Sirius swears under his breath. For all there careful planning and only going to the empty transfiguration classroom, he forgot about the hickeys.

"I keep looking on the map but all I ever see you do is hanging out while Remus studies in that empty transfiguration class room, what the heck man!"

Sirius sighs. James looks livid, but this is his last year at Hogwarts for crying out loud! Shouldn't he be able to figure out something as simple as this. It's not as if he is completely wrong. Remus always insisted on doing some studying before their make out sessions. He was getting better marks in classes as he was actually studying. Remus made him. The quicker he studied the quicker he got to kissing. Sirius sighed.

"Look man, your nearly 18! I think you should be able to figure this out."

James takes some time to run this through his head. He wasn't sure about Remus, but he was pretty sure that Sirius was straight. I mean he had hooked up with nearly every girl he could. But if he really thought about it, he had been doing that a lot less recently.

"That doesn't answer my question."

Sirius is getting angry now too. It's not as if he wants to bring it out in the open. He isn't sure if Remus was ready, and if his parents found out. He shuddered at the thought.

"You have the map. Use it."

"I have but it doesn't answer the question. I still don't know who- "

"It does, you're just too blind to see it."

"That's it, I'm seeing if Moony knows."

James storms out to look for the werewolf. Sirius is going insane. Why is Remus and his relationship so unbelievable? Well, it could be down to the fact that he would hook up with random girls to throw his parents off. He knew that it would annoy them without them killing him. He knew if they found out that they would kill him.

Meanwhile in said empty Transfiguration classroom.

"Pads, I thought you were never coming, I miss – "

"It's Prongs actually."

Remus looks sheepish. He quickly pulls on a woollen jumper over the t-shirt he was wearing. Despite transforming with his friends for over three years, he still covered his arms up. Well around James and Peter at least.

"Moony, I'm a bit pissed at Sirius at the moment. He won't tell me who he is making out with and to tell the truth I'm hurt. He always tells me things!"

James was so busy being exasperated that he missed Remus immediate moment of relief. He quickly hid this by asking him "How much do you know?"

"Well he won't tell me, so he doesn't want anyone finding out. Maybe his parents, but why would he hide that from me? Maybe the person he is making out with doesn't want him to say anything."

"Ok, why did you come to me?"

"Well, I've been using the map and he's always in here with you. I thought he might have told you."

Remus is glad he isn't eating or drinking because he would definitely choke on it. He tries desperately hard not to blush. He saw them on the map, Sirius is never any where else. How had he not figured this out?

"Did you talk to Pads?"

"Yeah, but he wouldn't say anything, just that I should use the map."

"And..." Remus prompts, though he isn't sure if he wants James to land on the correct answer.

"You would know?"

"What else?"

"No, you first. Do you know?"

"Yes."

"Who is it."

Remus pauses not sure if he wants to say.

"I will have to talk to him, I'm not sure if he's okay with me saying."

At that point in time, a feed up Sirius is missing his Moony and swings into the room.

"Moooony, I missed you babe..." He trails off as he notices that there is more than one person in the room. James meanwhile is shell-shocked.

"You two, so that's why you weren't sure. You never were anywhere else, were you?"

Both boys look at their shoes blushing. Unable to say anything to their friend. They had both agreed to say nothing. They weren't sure how the others would react. James was the closest that Sirius had to a loving family, and he didn't want to lose him.

"Surprise" Sirius tried.

At that point, James burst out laughing and pulled them into a hug. "I could never hate you guys."

The other two boys don't know where to look. They are still both sheepish.

"I really was blind, wasn't I?"