Part 1

I woke up in a elevator, there was a red light flickering I was panicking. Then a huge thump and loud buzz the light was now green. Then a bright light was now shining in my eyes. I looked up and saw a whole bunch of guys. Then a blonde boy, jumps down I look at him.

"It's a girl." He said in a British accent. I backed up hitting my head against the wall. Making me once again unconscious.
~
I woke up with a headache I sat up and see the same boy from before. I back up all the way when I see another boy leave.

"Where am I? Why can't I remember anything?" That was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Your at the Glade. Greenie you would get you name back in a few days it's the one thing they let us keep."

"Jade."

"What?"

"My name it's Jade. You said they let us. Who's they?" I ask him scooting closer.

"The people that sent us here. Also I'm Newt." He said holding out his hand I shake it. I give him a glace looking him up and down.

 I give him a glace looking him up and down

"Aw so the cute boy has a name." He blushed a little bit.

"You think I'm cute." I froze when he said that.

"Did I say that out loud? Also how can I not look at you." I asked nervious and mumbled the rest he must of heard me because he blushed again. 

"Yeah you did. But um, hold that thought because if we walk out there you will change your mind." He said making me slightly blush.

I got up and looked at my clothes. I was in tight black pants and a blue short sleeve shirt with a blueish-green jacket with black and white shoes. He helped me up. I looked at him for a moment. He held out a hand I took it we walked outside. I see everybody working. "Uh, that's a relief." I said sighing at the end.

"What is?" Newt asked looking at me.

"There is no one cuter." I said smiling.

"Hey pretty lady, your smile is to die for." I heard someone say.

"Ben this is Jade. Jade this is Ben." He said kinda annoyed was he jealous.

"Okay not to be mean or nothing but your flirting can use help. Anyway. Thank you for the compliment, but I only have my eye on one um what do you guys call your selves again?" I asked.

"Well all sorts of things. Like we call Newt, Alby, Gally, Minho. Gladers. Others its Shanks or Greenies and sometimes beautiful." He said stepping closer to me. I saw Newt roll his eyes he is jealous. 

"Well in that case

"Well in that case. I only have eyes for a Glader." I told him backing into Newt.

"Let me show you around." Newt said. I nodded.

"Over there we got the builders. Great with there hands not so much upstairs. Followed by Gally." I laughed at the state meant. "Then we got our Runners. They run the maze looking for a way out. That is leaded by Minho." He said.

"Maze?" I asked stopping.

"Yeah. I wanna show you something tonight when we celebrate." He said I nodded.

"Then we have gardener's they plant the food." I nodded. "Then we got our cook we eat what Frypan cooks." I chuckle man I love his accent.

"Then the MedJack Fred and Jeff." He said I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, so what are we celebrating for?" I asked.

"Our new Greenie you of course."  He said sounding as if I'm special. I blush alittle looking away.

"What do you do?" I asked looking around.

"Everything, but cook and I can't run the maze." He said.

"This is Chuck he is the person who will be showing you where you will stay ." I nodded again.

"Then our leader Alby. He was the first person to ever be in the Maze." He said walking over to a dude.

"Alby this is Jade. Jade, Alby." He said I shook hands with Alby.

"Oh, I see you met Newt. If I'm not around Newt's in charge." He said as I looked at Newt in shock.

"Well it's a good thing your always around." I chuckled a little bit.
We walked away.

"So why are you second in charge?" I asked him walking backwards.

"I was the second to show up." He said looking down I turn forward and grabbed his hand.

"It must of been hard huh. Not remembering anything." I said looking down now. I felt a squeeze on my hand.
~
It was now dark and everyone was partying.

I was sitting in front of a log. Looking at the Maze. I felt someone sit next to me I looked over at Newt and sighed.

"You see that maze?" He asked me pointing at it.

"No I see a 24 ft wall." I said sarcastically making us laugh.

"I jumped off it. I hate it here. I hate every second of it, but with you hear I'm glad I'm just limping and didn't die. I actually like it now, thats why I can't run the maze." He said not once looking at me.

"I'm sorry-" I was cut off by a scream.

"What was that?" I asked leaning forward.

"That. That was a Griever." He said looking at me. 

Every one went to sleep an hour ago. It was just me, Newt, and the fire. We were joking around. 

"I bet I can make you laugh." I said laughing.

"Oh, you think so." He said so calm.

"Yeah, you see that bird." I asked pointing a rock.

"Sweety that is a rock." He said trying not to laugh.

"Yes! It's a bloody rock." I said in his accent and he laughed. 

Then I said, "I'm so sorry

Then I said, "I'm so sorry. It must of been hard living here for 3 years." 

"It's not your fault." He said holding my hand. 

"Yeah, but if I were here. I could've talked you out of jumping." I said looking at the ground.