The Occasional Cartoon Characters

Author's Note. 

 I'm aware Detroit is a nice place to live. This is a work of fiction. Everything is fiction. The history, the people, the events. Nothing I write about is based off real life.

Also, I don't censor words that other work sites don't require me to censor- this is a recent change to my writing as well so I'm excited to announce I don't have to censor Damn, and maybe Shit. I'm not all too sure at the moment so I'll censor it anyway for the time being.

I'm giving writing from a different point of view a go.

So everyone knows my hatred for filler chapters- and I've tried my best to reduce the number of filler chapters in my book. But unfortunately, I do have to write one every once and awhile to make sure we get to the drama and comedy and all that. 

That being said, please don't comment anything rude or hateful in the comments. 

Thank you, lovies and enjoy!

(Okay, so this really pissed me off! So I was sharing this scene with someone and they told me that it looked like I was trying too hard to make this book original with all the disabled people in it and this made me so angry. 

First of all, Genia's skin condition is not a disability- just because you think someone doesn't look perfect or is slightly different physically does not mean they are disabled. I am aware under some circumstances vitiligo could classify as a disability, yet that's not the case with Genia. Period.

 Secondly, do you ever complain that there are too many "normal" (And that's normal with huge quotations) people in a story? No? Okay then. Then don't complain when there's an average amount of people with disabilities in a story.  I'm not 'trying too hard to be unique' or any of that shite, I'm trying to write a damn story.)

Also, yes I do know sign language. Not very well though. The occasional sentences and so. My friend taught me to be honest.

*

Oh and I'm sorry the banner says chapter eight, I was going off parts of the story that showed up. Just ignore it now, I'll fix it later.

Chapter Seven~

School was closed today for some strange reason. So instead of worrying about the pile of homework I should have had, I was comfortably situated on my lobster red beanbag chair. It was quite nice to finally have some peace, yet that's not what I wanted to think about at the moment. I focused on how utterly horrible I felt. Not because of the argument Jenny and I had, though her dramatic ways- she was fairly easy to make amends to. We made up after a simple offer of free takeout from our local Chinese restaurant.  Well free for her... I had to pay.