Chapter 9

Ana's POV

" Jesse it's okay as much as I would probably love for you to do that, I need to talk to you right now please."

"What is it, what's going on ?" He asked me confused , but now calm.

I took his hands in my mine and looked him in the eyes.

" I went to break up him with you know who because I realized I never actually loved him hell I never actually even liked him, that is why I didn't even care when I saw he cheated with me honestly I'm a bit relieved because I was afraid I might hurt his feelings when I went to tell him it's over, but it's okay now Jesse. Why? Well Jesse I'm just gonna say it.

"I Love You."

" say that again!" He growled suddenly pulling me into him while he attacked my neck with kisses and then finding my sweet spot and sucking on it.

I let out a moan while he smirked and I said it again.

" I love you." I smiled and couldn't stand it anymore so I grabbed his face and kissed him and we started to make out.
He pushed towards the hood of his car that was in the driveway and started kissing me on my jaw going lower and lower and then just stopped. I looked at him confused and he shook his head and told me to jump so I did and he walked me inside the house and told me " I rather we do this in my room in private." He said actually smiling at me not smirking. I smiled back and nodded.

We started kissing again and he threw me on his bed and climbed on top of me and he went towards my jaw and towards my neck on my sweet spot and licked it and kissed it and started sucking on it again. I moaned louder not caring because the house is empty today.
He grabbed my arms and raised them and started to take off my shirt and once it was off he put his face down toward my chest area and starts to kiss all around also taking off my bra. He squeezed them both and with one hand holding my breast the other he started sucking on it making me in a moaning mess. Once he was done He took off his shirt and I helped him take off his pants while he took off my pants as well and before we can continue he looked at me and asked if im sure. I told him I'm 100% ready.

*okay kids that was enough of that hahaha I'm sorry*
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

He got off from on top of me and lied down right next to me sighing happily. I smiled at him.
" that was amazing!" We both said at the same time.

" Ana I love you too."
I grinned at him and said
" I know."

We just lied in bed the whole day just relaxing being in each other's arms sneaking kisses at each other while we were now watching a movie in bed.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Unknown POV

" boss!" One of my men Devan shouted coming in my office.

"WHAT!?" I yelled angry from getting interrupted and pushing the slut off me while she ran off scared.

" you'll want to see this trust me, it's your daughter ." He told me catching my interest and came next to me pushing the Laptop on front of me turning it on and pressed play on a video. I growled at the footage. That sun of a gun has my daughter. I smirked after his thinking Jesse will be in for a surprise. I chuckled evily. I looked at my second in command Devan and told him to gather everyone for a gang meeting he nodded and left my office. I started thinking about my daughter. The last time we saw each other was when she was a little girl so I highly doubt she'll remember me but we'll see. I'm coming and getting you back my sweet sweet girl oh  how I've missed you Ana so so much. It's okay daddy is coming very soon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So was that unexpected or what? ;)  comment, and vote pleaseee :))))