The Party

I sighed at my reflection as I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to go to this ball, but he made me.

"You will go if I have to drag you there!" Apollo shouted.

"Fine!" I shouted back. "But I'm not wearing that dress!" I stormed out then slammed the doors.

My father wanted me to wear a yellow sunny dress but I wore this one instead.

I never liked Yellow. I'll wear any color but Yellow. I'll wear Shit green if you wanted me to, just never yellow. I looked down at my Left hand and sighed playing with the ring. The ball I'm going to is my engagement ball. I, (Y/N) (L/N), Daughter of Apollo, am engaged to Leo Valdez Son of Hephaestus.

Leo is nice, sweet, funny, and charming but just not the one I'd like to spend the rest of my life with. He's not my type.

"You will marry him! It has been arranged already you can not change it." Father had said.

"This is just some power arrangement! You never loved me, Not even once! If you did you would call this off!" Apollo glared at me.

"How do you think your mother and I had you? True love? Ha! That's only in fairytales."

I glared at the ring and wanted so badly to rip it off and throw it into the pond. Then there was a knock.

"Come in!" I called and Ezla came in. Our handmaiden. My friend.

"It's time to start, the guests will be arriving shortly, Your Highness." She curtsied. I nodded.

"Thank you, Ezla. I will be there." I answered her swallowing down dread that Leo would be there but of course, he would be. Ezla left and I gathered all my courage to put on my black golden mask and walk out to the ballroom.

________________________________________________________________________________

{TIME SKIP!!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night went by slowly. Painfully slow. Leo was there but lucky for me he was to busy flirting with other girls to notice me. All the Gods Children were here tonight.

Lord Zeus with his Son Jason and Daughter Thalia. And Wife Hera

Poseidon with his Son Perseus Jackson.

Demeter with her Daughter Kate Andrews.

Ares with his Son Frank Zhang.

Athena with her Daughter Annabeth Chase.

Apollo with me and his sister Artemis which has no children.

Hephaestus with Leo.

Aphrodite with her Daughter Piper McClain.

Hermes with His Sons Travis and Conner Stoll.

Dinoysus with his Son Dakota.

And Hades with...Who is that?

I was by the refreshments table as I watched the mysterious boy from across the ballroom as other danced. He stayed by the corners with is I assume sister.

I hope it's his sister...

The boy had Jet black raven hair with curls like baby bat wings that reached almost to his shoulders. His Skin was pale with an olive tone and his eyes...Gods his eyes were as dark as voids and when he glared...I shivered.

"Who you staring at?" A voice asked. I was so startled I nearly dropped my glass. The voice giggled.

"I told you to stop that Piper," I growled looking over to the giggling Piper.

"Oops sorry (Y/N). Didn't mean to you were just so focused You didn't hear me calling," Piper smiled and looked around. "So who were you staring at. He must be really cute to get you attention~" She joked. I rolled my eyes.

"The boy Hades came with," I replied. Piper is one of two people I've told about me not loving Leo. She is the only Aphrodite Kid that wasn't stuck up that's why she was my friend. She raised an eyebrow at me smirking.

"So you're into the dark, Mysterious, Anti-Social type? I see you (Y/N)~" She laughed I giggled and pushed her shoulder playfully.

"Just who is he, Piper." She smiled.

"His name is Nico Di Angelo. The girl he's with, that's his half-sister Hazel Levesque. When Nico was 10 His Biological sister Bianca, Ran away to join the hunters of Artemis and died in a fight." Piper said sadly. my hand covered my mouth.

"Oh, my...That's horrible..." Piper nodded.

"Ever since then his been overprotective of Hazel and talks to no one but her. So Good luck with getting a dance with Him." Piper smirked.

"Yeah," I said looked back at Nico. "Getting a dance with him is like me falling in love with Leo."

"Yeah, Never going to happen." Piper agreed.

"Never going to happen..." I repeated.

And the night continued uneventfully. Everyone laughed, talked, and danced. I had multiple men come and ask me to dance but I refused. I never let Nico get out of my sight. No one went up to him, No one even looked at him.

He didn't look scary. Just sad and lonely, His eyes seemed to hold many secrets and tortures. He looked handsome in his black suit and mask. The night was nearly over and everyone was winding down to the final slow dances and after hours of pep talks I put my glass down and slowly made my way across the ballroom.

My heart was beating out of my chest I was getting nervous But I was not going to let nerves to get in the middle of my chance to dance. I was nearing Nico and he saw me and turned. My cheeks heated and I think my heart stopped. He was so much more handsome up close. He looked at me blankly but in his eyes, I saw amusement.

His sister smiled like she knew something I didn't.

I stop a few feet in front of him and curtsied.

"My prince," I started. "I am here to humbly ask you if you would like a dance with me." I looked up to see him staring at me with his dark obsidian eyes. I was getting nervous. He looked like he was going to say something but was interrupted by his sister.

"He would love too!" She blurted. Nico looked at her raising an eyebrow.

"I would?" He asked his sister. I shivered his voice was dark and rich I could listen to it for forever.

"Yes, you would now go on." She smiled. "I'll be fine here Nico just go." She encouraged her brother and he rolled his eyes holding out his hand for me to take. I took it and we both walked out onto the floor and danced.

Like I said. That night went on uneventful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the story and the song. My inspiration for this story is from @GalaxyTears and their story The Kings Prince Leico story sadly they stopped the story but I wanted to somewhat copy them I guess? Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please go check out my other stories!