A Date With Hubby

Please don't watch the video until told, it ruins the surprise~ ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up that morning with my brother Will shaking me.

"(Y/N) wake up please" he said sweetly. I smiled seeing him and all sleep left me as I hugged him. Will had given up the thrown and left to be a doctor he apologized many times to me after that knowing what presser he had put on me.

"Will, hey good morning what's up?" I ask and he smiled. 

"Your husband to be was just here." He said my smile faded slightly. "He asked where you were I said you were sleeping and he gave me a bag saying to give it to you" He holds up a bag an I raise an eyebrow and take it from him.

"What's in it?" I ask looking in only seeing balled up fabric.

Will shrugs. "dunno, but he said to come find him when you were done" He then got up and left and I was alone. With the bag. 

I sighed getting up and taking out whatever was in the bag. It was a dress, a pretty one at that. I turned it about inspecting it seeing if it showed to much but it didn't. I then saw something fall from the dress, a note. I pick it up and read it.

' To my wife to be,

   I hope you like the dress, I tried to find one that you would like. I know you hate dresses that show too much so I got you this one. If you don't like it then you don't have to ware it just thought you'd like it. Anyway once your done changing I want you to come to my kingdom, I have something to show you.

                                            ~Leo Valdez, Your husband to be'

I smiled at the thoughtfulness of Leo but then frowned when he wrote 'Your husband to be.' I liked Leo, I do just...not like that and I bet he would make another girl out there really happy just not me. I look back at the dress and pick it up to go change.

I walked out front to my mirror and looked at myself in the dress Leo got me.

It was really pretty, The Maids had curled my (H/C) hair to make it curl but also look wavy. They also did my makeup, a smoky eye look with ruby red lipstick. I got into my chariot and was driven all the way to Hephaestus' kingdom where I was to meet Leo. 

I walked in and was greeted by Leo's maid Maria.

"Hello, Maria" I greeted curtsying.

"Greetings, Princess (Y/N). Master Leo is in the garden. Please follow me." she said walking off as I followed. The castle wasn't very fancy but very homey I liked it. Once we got into the garden my breath caught in my throat. It was gorgeous, flowers of so many kinds looked like they were on fire or they were fire. I loved it all, I needed to get some to put in my garden.

"Right through there," Maria said as she pointed to a spot where the light was brightest. "he's over there."

I thanked her and walked towards the light seeing a table with food on it and a man with his back to me but he was wearing a black suit and his brown hair was greased back that made him look handsome.

"Hello?" I said and the man turned to me and smiled. It was Leo! I looked at him in surprise and he seemed to smile more.

"I see you wore the dress. I guess you like it?" he asked smirking I was still in shock.

"Y-Yeah I uh...I do you.." I stuttered with my worlds.

"I what? Is it too much? I thought the maids overdid it." Leo frowned 

"No! no no no, i-it's just a big change" I said hurriedly. "B-but a good change. You look nice." I smiled blushing. Why was I blushing? Leo laughed.

"Okay, if you say so." He smiled. " you look nice too, (Y/N). Please, come sit and eat. We have all night."

I sat in a chair and Leo pushed me then sat in his own chair. We ate and talked and laughed a lot. I shared things from my life and he shared things from his. Like how his mom was no longer here after a fire in his dad's workshop when he was little and that this was her garden and he took care of it. My heart fluttered at that and I didn't even know why. He said we never had time to really know each other before getting engaged so he wanted this to be like getting to know each other before we get married. 

"So like a date?" I asked and Leo thought about it then smiled.

"Yeah, like a date." He agreed and we started talking again. It felt as if we were talking for only some minutes but really it was hours. Once the food was finished Leo put on some music and held out his hand.

"Do you know how to tango?" he asked me as I took is hand. 

"No, only the waltz," I answered. Leo smiled and put his hand on my waist and holding my hand as I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"Just follow my lead." He whispered in my ear and I shivered blushing. And then we danced.

{Video above} 

We were both nearly out of breath at the end. Leo smiled.

"you were a natural, (Y/N) you sure you never dance the Tango before?" He asked jokingly. I chuckled.

"You were a great leader, and some of the moves just...Felt right." I smiled answering and Leo nodded. The clock tower they had struck 12 and I looked at it worriedly.

"Apollo's going to kill me," I whispered. Leo laughed.

"Well, I guess you better go Cinderella." He joked and I playfully glared at him.

"Sure thing prince charming." I joked back.

Then I kissed him. On the cheek.

He stared at me in surprise and I rushed off to my Charoit and drove off. What a wounderful night...