Chapter 1

A scream could be heard all throughout the Khalasar. It was coming from the Khal tent. The screaming started when the sun was setting and now the sun was rising. A loud scream came from the tent and the Khal jumped when he heardbthe wails of the newborn babe.

The Khal and Khaleesi knew they were having a girl the Dosh Khaleen told them so. A girl beautiful as her mother and as strong as her father. She will be a khaleesi before she marries a Khal. As the Khal runs into the tent to make sure both his wife and newborn daughter was okay and healthy.

" Come and see your daughter my husband." The khaleesi said

The khal walks up and kneels beside his wife and daughter "What is her name my love

"Neytiri Her name will be Neytiri. Graced with beauty and firceness." The khaleesi stated proudly.

The khal smiled and took the newborn babe from her mother and left the tent the whole khalasar surrounds the tent as the khal raises her up above his head.

"Khalakki Neytiri." The khal shouts soon the khalasar startes shouting the name making the babe cry to he brings her down and walks her around the entire horde and he finally brings her back to the tent where she sleeps peacefully. The khal goes and lays next to his wife and sleeps with a strong arm protecting her.

A couple of days has passed and everything has returned to normal. Right now the horde is setting up camp when the Khal went out to hunt soon the khaleesi hears thundering hooves thinking it is her husband she places her babe in the basket that was made. She walks out of the tent to see everyone looking around she realizes that this is not her husband rushing back inside she grabs her dagger. She moves so the attackervdoes not see her babe. When the attacker came in she realizes it is another khal.

The enemy khal raises up his arkh as she raises her dagger. His eyes shifts to her side and he sees the babe. Lunging forward they both do a deadly dance.

Just outside her tent her husband is engaged in the same dance unaware that someone had enteer his tent. He just killed the man in front of him when he heard his wife painful cries. Running towards his tent when he enter he was horrified the whole tent was a complete mess. He saw the khal of the enemy tribe dead on the floor but what made him fall to his knees was that his Khaleesi dead on their bed. Looking around he could not see his only child. Suddenly a soft whimper could be heard and the khal went to move the blankets and other things. Underneath laid Neytiri reaching up to him. As if she knows her mother is no longer with her.

I will protect you Neytiri. Always I swear as the stars look down to witness."

Neytiri started crying for her mothers milk and a maid came in going to feed her for the khal. But the khal did not want no one to feed his babe their mothers milk.

" bring me mares milk in a small cup now" the khal commanded. The maid rushes out and comes back in with mares milk. It is in horses stomache fat. It is sewn with a little hole on the tip.

"It will be easier my khal. It is made specifically for her she can suck on it like a babe would do." The maid says.

"What is your name?" The khal asks

"My name is Isla( it like island just without the nd okay) And I have taken care of babes who had no mothers." She bows and turns to leave.

"Wait come back here. You will be my daughter maid understood. You will bathe her dress her and you will ride with her until she is old enough to do so. No one else touches her but you. Do you understand ?" The khal commands

"Yes my khal." Isla answers

The khal looks down to see Neytiri finished eating and now is content sleeping in her fathers arms.

Nightfall as come and the khaleesi is on a pyrer with the enemy's khal braid for she defeated him. He lights it and watches as his khaleesi is burned. His daughter cries for her mother.

The whole khalasar sleeps by the ashes of their old khaleesi.

When morning came the khal didn't want to leave but he had to. He already order three men to be his daughter blood riders. Their name are Argo, Ravaro and Jakharo. Isla has gotten horse so she holds the babe while three bloodrider surround her. Two on the side and one up front The khalasar started moving. They traveled the whole day and stop of by some grassy lands. Isla was taken up to the khal's tent to put the babe to bed and feed her mares milk she was singing the moons song while feeding her when the khal came in. He saw Isla rocking Neytiri to a peaceful sleep while singing a unknown song to him.

I hear your voice on the wind And I hear you call out my name "Listen, my child," you say to me "I am the voice of your history Be not afraid, come follow me Answer my call, and I'll set you free" I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain I am the voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice that always is calling you I am the voice, I will remain I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow Ne'er do I sleep thoughout all the cold winter long I am the force that in springtime will grow I am the voice of the past that will always be Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain I am the voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice that always is calling you I am the voice I am the voice of the past that will always be I am the voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice of the future I am the voice, I am the voice I am the voice, I am the voice

"That song what is it." He demanded

"Its a song I used to sing when I took care of children in my village I am sorry if I had offended you khal."

"Its alright my daughter seems to like it. You can leave now. It is late." Says the khal.

"Yes khal drogo"Isla turns and leaves the tent.

He sighs and walk over to pick up his daughter from her basket. "You are beautiful as your mother my Neytiri. You should have known your mother she was beautiful, caring,loving, but also strong fierce and above all protective of what was hers. Someday that will be you. You shall be Khaleesi before you marry a Khal. You will not need a man to tell you what to do. You will rule your own khalasar when your are older. And you will be the most loved and wanted but also the most feared for you are the daughter of Khal drogo and Khaleesi Nefertari." Khal Drogo stated before he put her down so she can sleep he went to his bed and laid facing her. Finally sleep found him.