Chapter 4

Wattpad screwed up my chapters damn it.

Hey everyone im doing a birthday week story since my birthday is this week and to celebrate each day for this week I will be updating my stories "the stallion and his dragon" and "Khalakki" which can be found on wattpad by negansbae3690. Please like and comment

Neytiri POV

It was another morning and my new Ami ( mom) told me to go into her tents. She dresses me like her now and she learned the dothraki language. Daddy and mama have been getting along now.

As I ran into my mama and daddy tent they were whispering something.

" Neytiri we have something to tell you. You are going to have a brother."daddy said picking me up. Mama comes and stands next to me.

" Can me and Ami spend time today daddy" I ask looking at them both.

They both nod their heads and daddy hands me to mama and leaves probably to go hunting again. She looks at me and she puts me down to get me dressed and braid my hair.

We leave the tent and she holds my hand." Now what shall we do today" mama asks me

" Let's go to the river. Father always let's me go there." I replied. She just smiles and laughs a little and guides me to the river.

When we get there I splashed her. I started laughing and splashed me. Then a few other kids came and started playing with us. It was really fun. She asked me about my bloodriders and my handmaiden.

"Their names are Argo Ravaro and Jakharo and Ilsa. Father gave them to me when I was a babe. He said I will be a Khaleesi before I marry a Khal." I watch the other kids run to their mothers. " I never knew my mother she died a few days after I was born."

" oh. I never knew my mother either. As I said before Neytiri you are my daughter, I may have not birth you but I claim you as my own." She said.

I looked at her in shock. I jumped in her arms and hug her tightly. She picked me up and walk me to her tent and she ask one of the maids to bring in our lunch. We ate and then she was redoing my braids and she was teaching me her mothers tongue and the common tongue. It was soon getting late and we already ate dinner. So she let me go outside and play with the other kids.

We were chasing each other. We ran past my father while he was sitting criss cross on the ground. Suddenly he reach out and grabbed me and made me lay in his lap. He laid his large hand across my small body, giving me warmth. Soon I passed out asleep and I felt someone pick me up and carried me to bed.

*Khal Drogo pov*

As I watch my wife and daughter play I could not help but smile. Neytiri has someone to look up to. Has someone that will lover and care for her motherly. At times I wish it was my first wife Nefertari. She was the only Khaleesi who knew how to weild and knife and no o e dared defy her and not because she was my wife.

I saw Daenerys and Neytiri talking and then Neytiri jumped into Daenerys arms. Then Daenerys carried Neytiri to our tent. It wasn't till nightfall did I see my daughter again. This time she was playing with the other children. This went on for an hour. When they came near me I reached out and grabbed her and laid her in my lap. My, Daenerys and Neytiri bloodriders just laughed. Soon I felt her breathing changed and saw she was asleep

I picked her and took her into her tent and laid In bed. I stared at her for a few moments then I went into my tent. I saw my wife. I pleasured her all night long. Thanking her for my son and becoming a mother to my daughter.