Untitled Part 11

*Flashback to 15 moons old*

*Drogo POV*

I lead my herd onto a grassy area and we stop for the night. I got off my horse and made my way for my daughter. Ilsa my daughter handmaiden got off as well when she was on the ground she put Neytiri on her feet and pointed to me. Neytiri looks at me a smiles. She walks right up to me, well more like stumble towards me and before she could fall I catch her. She just laughs and puts her hands on my face. When she was done she started to climb to my back and I guided her. When I knew she was securly on my back I begun making sure everyone was okay.

You see mother's were supposed to carry the babies on there back. Well Neytiri doesn't do this to Ilsa just to me. My Khalasar doesn't say anything because one I'm their khal and two the love their khalakki.

When everyone was situated I walk to wear my bloodrider were at. I pulled Neytiri on to my lap. A plate of food came to me and my blood riders and we begun to ate. I cut of tiny pieces of meat and give them to my daughter. I ate the rest of the meat. I felt Neytiri get comfortable and when I look down I saw that she was sleeping. I put my plate down and carried her to my tent so she can sleep in her little basket.

She is still to small. Like she was born just last month. I took her to the dosh khaleen and they dismissed it saying she will grew into a fine woman who men will fight for.I went to bed myself. Wondering if I ever find a khaleesi and a mother. I prayed to the Great Stallion that do.

I woke up and got dressed. I wentbod and saw Neytiri up and waiting for me. I dressed her like me expect she has a top on and I don't. All of sudden my bloodrider comes running in saying that another khal has spotted our camp. I told him to stay with my daughter. I went and saw this Khal.

" Ahh the great Khal Drogo. It is honor to meet you. I heard you had a daughter. Mind if we meet her. After all she will become Khaleesi before she marries a Khal." He asks.

I took out my arkh and so did my blood riders. I call out to my daughter and she walks out with no help. She gets to me and just stares at the enemy khal. Finally after a while Neytiri goes off and plays with her friends. The Khal stays just before nightfall and Neytiri comes back and climbs on my back. The khal just laughs.

" is there something funny here. Because I don't see it." I said giving him a murderous look.

"Yes there is" he began " you let your daughter climb on your back. You are weak. You are no Khal. Only mothers Carrie their children on their backs not the fathers"

His Khalasar looked surprised he said that. While mine was shocked. My bloodriders went up to kill him. I told them no.

I took out my arkh. So did he. " aren't you going to put your daughter down." He mock

The fight begun and with my daughter still on my back I fought the khal. He was surprised that I could fight with my daughter on my back. As i dodge his swings. I swung my arkh and killed him. I looked at his khalasar and one by one they started kneeling. Word got around that khal drogo never lost a battle even if he has his daughter on his back.

​​