Chapter 5

*Neytiri POV*

When I woke up this morning I saw mama getting my outfit ready. She help me put it on. Then she braid my hair. We left my tent started to leave. After about a few hours of riding with mama I was getting bored and I saw the other children playing.

" Ami,Ami (btw this word is from the jungpe book when Mowgoli calls Raksha.) Is it okay if I go and play with the other kids."I ask

"Yes of course." She replied and she lowered me down. I saw them and started chasing them be careful not to get trampled on or run in front of daddy.

We were laughing and having fun when all of sudden I saw a horse rear up in front of and slammed back down. I stumbled back as well as the other kids. Then Ami brother came down and started yelling at me. I didn't understand him but I stood my ground like a proud khaleesi . Soon he struck me knocking me down. The other kids left screaming for the parents and mine. Soon a pair of hands lifted me up and took me away. Never once did I cry. I saw the woman who took as she cleaned my face to make sure the print wasn't viable. The strange man was far away from the horde so no one saw but that doesn't mean my father and mama will know. I ran back to mama.

I finally saw her and she saw me. Her guard bent down from his horse to pick me up and place me in front of Ami.

We were in front of the horde now. Ave (daddy) his blood riders then Ami and me and our bloodriders. Soon I saw the gatesbof Vaes Dothrak. Ave and his bloodriders were racing. Ami and I just lead the horde in. Soon we stop and Ami climbs down first her back to me. But before she can turn around, I was already clinging to her back. I heard her handmaidens explain why. Vaes Dothrak is a crowed place. So if Ave is ever going back here I usually ride with him and cling to his back. One day when we were out on the Great Grass Sea a khal from another khalasar came to see Ave. When he saw me clinging to Ave back. He told my Ave that he looked like a mother instead of a khal. The khal blood riders stared at their Khal surprised because they knew who my Ave was " the great Khal Drogo. Who never lost a single battle." With me still on his back he fought the khal to make a point. That even I am on his back he can still fight and not lose the battle. I was just 15 moons old.

Ami just smiled and walked soon we found Ave and when he saw that I was clinging to Ami back he looked pleased. Ave came to explain what has to happen. She has to eat a wholr stallion heart. She look like she was going to be sick but I know she can do. She is a strong Khaleesi .

Soon she was kneeling in front of Ave and me. I was perched on Ave legs. Soon she was finished but she chock a little but the stand and shout in dothraki

" A Prince rides in me! And he shall be called Rhaego!"

Everyone started cheering. "Rhaego" Ave put me down and walk to Ami and pick her up and walk her around the tent.

We then went to another tent to celebrate i was stitting next to Ami while eating some of her meat. All sudden that Ami Brother came in and started screaming. Ami told me to go to Ave. I jumped down and ran to Ave. He picked me up and i climb to get on his back. Suddenly he brings out a sword and touches it to Ami stomach. Irri came and explain to us and Ave agree to his terms. He got up and walk to Ami and touch her stomach and Ami looks at us. All of sudden Ave puts his belt in the hot pot and we watch it melt. When it was complete melted he took it and said "A crown for a king" and poured it all over him.

Ave and Ami decided that it was time for me to go to bed. So they washed me and Ami gave me what she called silk robes to wear to bed. I got to admit they are comfortable. Soon sleep found me