Most to Least Likely to...

Introduce you to their fans first.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

-Jisung

-Seungmin

-Minho

-Woojin

-Felix

-Jeongin

-Changbin

-Hyunjin

-Chan

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

Explication time!

Feel free to tell me what you think. I love to hear your opinions and talk with you (despite my social awkwardness).

I just feel like Jisung and Seungmin are the type to be really proud of their girlfriend. Especially Jisung who would show his girlfriend off a lot.

I don't think Minho and Woojin wouldn't be too bothered about what others might think so they wouldn't keep you a secret for long. Of course they would make sure you're comfortable with everyone knowing.

Felix I put in the middle because I'm honestly not too sure. I think Felix could either be extremely shy or quite confident.

Despite his shyness, I don't think Jeongin would hide you for too long.

Changbin would want to keep his significant other all to himself for a while.

Hyunjin would be second last purely out of shyness. And I get this vibe that Chan would want to keep you a secret for a while because he wants to protect you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

A/N I got bored and made new covers for my all books.

Here's this books new cover:

Surprisingly, it doesn't look that bad

Surprisingly, it doesn't look that bad. It looks nice.

Anywhozzle...

Have a beautiful day/night!