Most to Least Likely to...

Forget your birthday.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

-Chan

-Felix

-Jisung

-Hyunjin

-Jeongin

-Seungmin

-Changbin

-Woojin

-Minho

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

Explanation time!

Do I really need to explain Chan?

His life is like a plate with a burger and a side of chips. The burger is Stray Kids - the main part of his life. The chips are everything else - sleep, non-metaphorical food, family, friends. And sometimes, because the burger is so big, some chips might fall off the side, a.k.a your birthday.

Don't take it personally, he's a busy boy.

Felix he's just forgetful. End of story.

Jisung is also a busy guy. Not as busy as Chan, but busy. I can see him in his dorm, writing a song when suddenly his phone rings and your contact comes up. His eyes widen as he remembers that you two were supposed to go out for lunch to celebrate your birthday.

Hyunjin is just like Felix honestly; he's forgetful. He'd probably remember midway through dance practise and sprint out of the room leaving the boys confused.

Jeongin wouldn't forget unless he had a stressful day the day before or something.

Seungmin seems like the kind of person to mark birthdays on his calendar so his doesn't forget.

Changbin cares to much about you to forget. He'd probably send a cute little text in the morning saying happy birthday.

Lastly, Minho and Woojin. Hahaha, these two are probably the ones who organise a party. Minho would be more excited then you and Woojin would be the one counting down the days.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───

A/N idk, don't take this seriously, it's mostly bullshit😝

Anywhozzle...

It's school holidays now so hopefully I'll update Arachnophobia and Trainee more.

I've also got a few ideas for some NCT fanfics.

(insert news reporter voice) More on that at seven.

Yeah...

Have a great day/night!💛