Most to Least Likely to... | Requested

Date someone younger with a big age gap (4+ years).

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ──

Most

-Chan

-Jisung

-Changbin

-Minho

-Hyunjin

-Felix

-Jeongin

-Seungmin

-Woojin

Least

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ─

Chan would probably be the most open and like, I don't know, he just seems like the kind of person that doesn't care about age difference, or skin colour, or size, or gender. He seems really excepting of everyone and this would be even more present in his love life.

For Jisung, having someone younger would make him feel big and tough. He'd like to be able to protect his significant other.

Like Jisung, Changbin would like the thought of looking after you and protecting you. And again, he'd feel big and tough. I feel like he'd definitely prefer a younger person.

If you were a lot younger than Minho he wouldn't think about it too much and would probably just think you were the cutest thing to grace the Earth. I can just see him gushing over how cute and young you are. 

Hyunjin is neither for it or against it. He's in the middle because he doesn't really have a set age preference.

I feel like Felix would prefer someone closer to his age.

Jeongin is a little hard for me to place. I don't think he'd be opposed to dating someone with a big age gap but he might feel a little pressured to act mature and look after you and that would kind of stress him out.

I'm not too sure about Seungmin. To me, he seems like someone who would prefer a mature partner. I could be completely wrong, though.

I don't really know about Woojin. I just have a feeling that he likes noonas. I don't know. I could be wrong. He could absolutely love someone younger than him.