Chapter 3

I'm begging on my every story 😂😂😂😂Go check out 'Obsessed(Spoby)' on my account its flopping😂😂😂

A feeling of rush went through her veins. She was shocked and stunned to the extent that her heart was giving up with every passing second. Why would he do that? she kept asking herself but she never ever knew why he does half of the things he does. He's an unsolvable riddle, a complex problem, a never ending curse that was determined to destroy lives but then she remembered the orders of 'Shoot on Sight' for him, all over America. Her heart sunk in her chest. No matter how much she says that she hates him..She can't! Ever! but there wasn't just one problem. She knew she was being charged for not telling the PD that she saw the beast no one ever did and she didn't reported him even after what happened three years ago.

"What?" it was all she could say that time. Her voice was stuttering. She had a lump in her throat which kept on getting bigger, that unabled her to speak.

"Come quick! We're gathering all our forces" Furey concluded and hung up.

She felt herself shivering like a jolt of earthquake just hit her. Her heart pounded like a drum and it echoed in her ears which were about to bleed. Suddenly it was a knock on her door. She rushed towards it and unlocked it, stumbling in walls, unable to keep her balance. She opened it and saw an unexpected visitor.

"Caleb!?" she said looking at her best friend, still in shock. His face was pale and worried and he was rubbing his hands like he does too, in any problematic situation. "They caught him! They caught Auden" he spat looking at her face as a tear slipped down her cheek. The one she was holding on for too long.

"I-I know!" she stuttered and collapsed on the floor while he tried his best to make her keep balance.

"Hey! It's n-not the whole thing!" he said. "Th-there's something else that I want to tell you"

"What?" she asked with worried and breathless expressions.

"They-They're not exposing it to the media or to anyone except our forces! The PD detectives said that no-no one saw Tobias ever before..we just had a lead with the names he changed at different levels bu-but the-the phone call y-you had" he let out a worried sigh, unable to explain how to tell her what's coming to her. "They listened to it and they want to punish you...for keeping the truth from the whole PD and betraying them"

"Oh my God!" she gasped, not believing that once again her life is about to crumble. 

"They're building a rat trap S-Spencer! and you're the cheese" he sighed.

"What!?" she shouted in disbelief.

"I think they're handing you over to him and in exchange they're going catch all his accomplices including Joe"

"I can't believe this! The-they can't do this to me" she yelled again. "They can't just throw me in front of him like this!"

"They can Spencer!" he spat. "They believe you betrayed the PD laws and you can be punished for that and if you go against it you can be in jail. They know you have no way out! Either go to jail or help the Police catch his accomplices"

"What am I supposed to do? I-I don't want him to do that again! I can't go through all of that again..Alone!" she cried harder, her head on his shoulders as he shed some tears too looking at her face strained with tears of the past. 

--

Her hysteric expressions tensed as she saw her coming in the office. It was finally her cue because she was going to set the bait herself this time. She eyed her from afar while she entered the PD with officer Rivers. Smiling in her head she was ready to take everything she ever wanted. Fame, Promotion, Money!