Chapter 6

I'm kinda back from hiatus..and this chapter is boring but I had to add this.

"You know you have to answer everything I ask correctly Mr. Cavanaugh" Tanner said with a resting bitch face that beamed in the fluorescent lights of the interrogation room. Her face was tense and hard but on the same time cunning.

"I didn't surrender for fun" he replied casually. "What do you think? I'm fond of sitting in a room full of questioning bitch stares, under these crappy lights to tell lies?" he taunted.

"Then lets start" she ignored his taunting attitude with a smirk as he nodded.

"What was your age and name when you met Ms. Hastings in high school?"

"21 and Aiden often mispronounced as Auden"

"And what was the age you told her you were?"

"17"

"Why were you in Rosewood under a fake name and identity?"

"I was on a mission!"

"Which mission?"

"It never occurred but we were planning to blow up Rosewood High"

"We?" she frowned.

"Me, my brother Andrew and my boss Micheal Bledell with his forces"

"Speaking of him! Micheal Bledell is no where to be found since a very long time. We believe he's operating from underground! Where is he?"

"I killed him!" he spat. "slit his throat and buried him in the woods beside Rosewood right after the accident "

"How come no one ever knew about this? The crime mafia head is dead and there wasn't any news!"

"Only me and my brother do! We buried him together" he sighed. "No one else was there"

"Where is your brother Andrew?"

"I don't know about his whereabouts..but he'll be back"

"Now last question Mr. Cavanaugh!" she smirked cunningly bringing her head close to the lights. "Why did you choose an innocent girl like Ms. Hastings? To make her a part? Or was she too easy to fool? Or you had something else in mind?"

"You don't have the right to ask me a question like this Ms. Tanner" he smiled. "And I didn't choose her for myself..Love did" he concluded his sentence with beaming eyes, but it wasn't just light. It was something else.

"It's hard to believe that a heartless criminal like you can say such things!"

"It's hard for me too to believe what such things have done to a heartless criminal like me" his back hit the chair as he sighed looking up as she got up from her chair.

"We're gonna keep you underground, the authorities will escort you to an unknown place full of security tomorrow but tonight you're staying at our headquarters for some additional investigations and you are going to help us by getting every criminal caught and-"

"And in return" he interrupted her making a determined face. "You know what I need. Right?" 

"I do Mr. Cavanaugh" she smiled. "And I deliver what I promise" she said and left the room leaving him and his thoughts alone.

--

Later that night..

After the interrogation, he sat in his chair, looking out of the tiny window of a big building surrounded with cops and officers, alone, with his thoughts, until she barged in with a furious look. She slammed her hands on the table in front of him, shaking the lamp along with his soul.

"You won't leave me alone? Right?" she shouted. Her broken heart was visible in her puffy red eyes that cried rivers last night.

"S-Spence! I know-I know I fucked up..jus-just please let me make things right" he pleaded looking at her little broken self.

"Right?" she whispered bringing her face close to his. "I gave you a chance and you ruined my existence. I gave you another chance to leave me alone and now look what you've gotten us into" she grabbed him by the collar as he looked up again to face her. "But you know what?" she whispered. "You'll suffer..I'll make sure of it..Even if you die tonight..!" he sighed looking at her face expressions. "I'll make sure you bleed till you die. I'll kill you with my own hands. I'll slit your throat with your own sins and you'll writhe and I'll walk away just like you did"

"It isn't like that"

"I don't care what it's like" she shouted with rage. "I wanted to let it go..but a sinner always returns where he sinned Cavanaugh..Look where you are right now" she said as she slid a pocket knife from her pocket and aimed at him while tears formed in her eyes.

"You're making a mistake Spence" he said softly.

"I MADE one! It's time to fix things I made a mess of" she sniffled and straightened her knife at him. "I wish you live and writhe even more and even if you don't! I don't have any regrets" she whispered last time before stabbing him.

20 comments till the next part and DON'T SPAM PLEASE