C h a p t e r F o u r

Sitting in her science class Mackenzie sighed at the lack of attention her teacher was giving the class. It's not that Mackenzie particularly enjoyed school it was more of the fact that her mother was paying for her to have an education and obviously the teachers don't care.

Slumping back in her chair she pulled out her notebook and began doodling. "That's really good!" Someone whispered. Mackenzie quickly covered her Work and looked at the chair beside her to see sparkling green eyes looking back at her. She instantly recognized her by her blonde hair. "Thanks," Mackenzie muttered. "Can I see more?" Lauren asked her. "I don't  really show people my work," Mackenzie replied. "Oh that's fine," Lauren smiled.

That's one thing about Lauren Orlando. She was always smiling. Such a happy girl that doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Has had one boyfriend in her high school life. She's the total opposite of her twin brother. Johnny never smiled, is made up of mean bones and sleeps around with girls.

"Hopefully you can sit with us at lunch or something?" Lauren asked her hopefully. "Mmm!" Mackenzie muttered. "Please Mackenzie I'll sit right beside you!" Lauren pleaded. Mackenzie shook her head. "If it's because of Johnny then I can make sure that he sits in a classroom by himself!" Lauren told her. "Why would it be about Johnny?" Mackenzie asked confused. "I just thought that maybe you heard the rumors!" Lauren muttered. "I have but that's not it," Mackenzie sighed. "PLEASE!" Lauren begged. "Fine," Mackenzie answered rolling her eyes. YES THANK YOU!" Lauren grinned.

Over the class they made plans. When the bell rang Lauren dragged her to the lunch table that the group chat sat at. They were the first ones there. While they waited they talked a bit more. "Mackenzie ?" A blond boy asked standing at the table. "Yep," she smiled at Carson. "Aww Yes finally!" He exclaimed sitting down. "MACKENZIE!" Brynn whispered hugging her. "Brynn!" Mackenzie laughed. "Omg your even prettier in real life," Brynn gushed. "Hey Mack!" Hayden smiled sitting down.

It was no secret that Mackenzie and Hayden had quite a strong friendship before they started high school. No one knows why they're not friends anymore it's not certain if Mackenzie abs Hayden even knew why.

"How'd you get her here? Annie said sitting beside Hayden. "I asked her," Lauren laughed. "Ughh," Johnny muttered sitting down beside Carson. "What's your problem?" Annie asked. Johnny simply rolled her eyes. "It's obviously me," Mackenzie shrugged. "See she gets it!" Johnny exclaimed. "I don't even know why you don't like her!" Annie sighed. "I have my reasons," Johnny muttered.

By the end of lunch they had become BYEEE friends.

Time skip because I'm lazy

Hayden: Losers I'm bored
Carson: Same
Brynn: But think 2 more days of school
Annie: ^ the only thing keeping me alive rn
Kenzie: stop I'm trying to Art
Annie: OO What are you arting?
Kenzie: You wouldn't like to see it's shite
Lauren: Your doodles today were really good though
Hayden: YOU USED TO BE SO GOOD :)
Brynn: PLEASS
Kenzie: Fine :/
Kenzie:

Brynn: OMG😍Hayden: Your still so good! Carson: DRAW ME! Lauren: It'S sHiTe!Annie: I LOVE ITJohnny: It's okKenzie: Thanks GuysKenzie: Did Johnny Orlando just compliment me? Johnny: Might have :)Hayden: I'm shookLauren: They hater each other at lun...

Brynn: OMG😍
Hayden: Your still so good!
Carson: DRAW ME!
Lauren: It'S sHiTe!
Annie: I LOVE IT
Johnny: It's ok
Kenzie: Thanks Guys
Kenzie: Did Johnny Orlando just compliment me?
Johnny: Might have :)
Hayden: I'm shook
Lauren: They hater each other at lunch
Carson: WGAT HAPPENED!
Johnny: Still hate her
Kenzie: Still hate him
Brynn: Knew it was too good to last😔

Idk who really drew that picture I git it from Pinterest!
Idk what's happening
It's boring I know
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more
BYEE