C h a p t e r T w e n t y

Mackenzie's POV

I paced around my room anxiously waiting for the doorbell to ring. How am I meant to break it to them? Will they be mad? Will they be sad?

All these thoughts went around my head until it happened. The doorbell rang. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. I can do this!

I quickly made my way downstairs and opened the door. A chirpy looking Brynn and Hayden faced me. "Hey Babes!" Brynn smiled giving me a quick hug. "Hi!" I smiled letting go of the hug.

They came into the house and I closed the door behind them. I led them to my bedroom. By the time we made it up the doorbell rang again. This time I was met with Lauren and Johnny. I told them to go upstairs. No sooner had they gone Annie and Carson had arrived.

I sat on my bed and sighed. "What did you want to tell us?" Johnny asked. "I'm moving to La!" I told them.

"What?" Brynn asked Astonished. "Really?" Lauren asked. "Yeah," I sighed. "Aww I hope you have an amazing time!" Lauren smiled giving me a hug. "Your joking right?" Johnny asked. "No!" I told him. "How long?" Hayfen asked. "A year," I replied.

"Ahh well I have FaceTime for a reason!" He joked hugging me. "I'll miss you!" Carson cried dramatically. "My baby!" Brynn shouted hugging me. "Why?" Johnny asked.

"Maddie got the tile that she wanted, and I kinda want to start Singing and maybe Dancing!" I blushed looking down. "You'll do amazing!" Annie gushed.

Time skip (cause I'm lazy)

After a while everyone but Johnny left. "John I'm sorry!" I Said tears in my eyes. "Come here!" He said patting the empty piece of bed beside him. I walked over and sat down. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Mack, It's not your fault, we gaze FaceTime, calls, messages everything," he told me. I nodded my head. "It's a year, I wa t you to be successful!" He smiled. I turned around and hugged him. "Why did you want to hang out with me toady?" I asked dying my eyes.

"Oh it's not important!" He gulped. "Oh come on John!" I pleaded. "I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend!" He sighed looking down.

"Yes!" I smiled. "What?" He asked looking up a smile tugging at his lips. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" I exclaimed kissing him.

Don't ask what this chapter is
I'm going to try and be more active but I can't make any promises!
Love you guys💘
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more!

SLÁNNN