C h a p t e r S e v e n

Waking up the next morning Mackenzie instantly felt cold. Her eyes widened when she realized that she wasn't wearing clothes. She looked around the unfamiliar room to see her clothes scattered everywhere. She wrapped the duvet around her and picked up her belongings. Putting them on everything from last night flooded back into her mind.

She cursed. How in her right mind did she think that Johnny Orlando the fuckboy of her school actually cared about her. She fixed the bed about to walk out the door when she thinks  "Where is my phone!."

Running down the stairs she saw glasses, solo cups, bottles and food lying all around the hall. Running into the kitchen she saw Brynn making food. "Morning Kenz," She smiled. "Have you seen my phone?" Mackenzie asked her. "No!" Brynn replied. Nodding her head she ran into the living room to see Lauren picking up plates and plastic bottles. "Have you se-!" Mackenzie asked but was cut off from Lauren holding up the Rose gold I phone 8 with a Disney cover. "Omg thank you Lauren!" Mackenzie screamed hugging her.

Looking at the screen she saw that she had 20 missed calls from Maddie and 30 text messages. "Shit," Mackenzie muttered clicking on Maddie's name and calling her. "MACKENZIE ZIEGLER!" Maddie shouted down the phone. "Maddie I'm sorry I fell asleep and I lost my phone!" Mackenzie explained telling most of the truth. "I'm coming to pick you up ok?" Maddie asked. "Yes please!" Mackenzie replied. "On my way," Maddie told her.

"You leaving?" Lauren Asked confused. "Yeah Maddie wants me home, I'm so sorry that I can't help!" Mackenzie Said pointing at the rubbish. "It's ok I'm just waiting for Annie and Hayden to wake up," Lauren said rolling her eyes. Mackenzie laughed. "I better go wait for Maddie bye!" Mackenzie shouted out to the house. Only hearing a reply from Carson, Brynn and Lauren she sighed. Still no sound of Johnny.

Sitting on the Summerall's front steps Mackenzie didn't hear the front door opening and Someone sitting beside her. "Hey," the deep voice called out. Mackenzie filled her eyes at the boy. "What did I do?" He asked confused. "You sleep with me and then you leave?" Mackenzie asked. "I was in the shower!" He replied. "Sure," Mackenzie answered. "Mack I swear to god, I'm not that mean," he explained. "Let me feel you hair!" She demanded. He cautiously put his head down. She felt his hair wet. "Hmm your lucky," she smiled. "I had a good night Kenzie," he grinned at her. "So did I," She smirked before a car pulled up. "COME ON KENZ!" Her older sister shouted. "Text me later!" Johnny told her. She nodded and ran to the car opening the door ignoring all the questions Maddie asked her.

Getting home she had some toast and went to her room. She stripped from her clothes and jumped into the shower. She washed off the night before even though she loved it. Getting out of the shower she put on her pajamas and dried her hair she jumped into her bed and put on Netflix catching up on "Riverdale".

Hayden: Everyone have a good time last night
Lauren: You definitely did
Annie: Lauren! 😑
Brynn: He was asking for it
Carson: Yeah great night
Annie: Kenzie why weren't you there when I woke up?
Kenzie: Maddie came for me. I was meant to go home but I wandered into a room and fell asleep.
Carson: OOO who was on the room with you?
Kenzie: No one why?
Lauren: You sure Johnny wasn't with you!
Johnny: I'm sure
Brynn: Really because youse disappeared at the same time..
Kenzie: Didn't you Abd Carson though?
Carson: How did you?...
Kenzie: Because I was downstairs
Lauren: Dammit all I wanted was Jenzie..
Hayden: Don't worry Laure we know that it'll happen

Johnny: How did you know about Brynn and Carson?
Kenzie: Guessed it🤷🏼‍♀️
Johnny: your great at guessing😂
Kenzie: Luck of the Draw
Johnny: Should we do it some other night?
Kenzie: Next party
Johnny: I'll be organizing one soon!
Kenzie: Don't bother
Johnny: Ughh you confuse me
Kenzie: It's What I'm here for
Kenzie: Gtg John bye
Johnny: See ya

JENZIE!
Did you think that Johnny forgot about her?
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

Byeee