C h a p t e r F i f t e e n

Narrators POV

Hearing the sound of the doorbell Mackenzie looked at herself in the mirror one more time. Hair in a bun, black leggings, pink jumper, bunny slippers and her "infamous" smile as Johnny called it.

She hurried down the hall to her front door after hearing the doorbell for a second time. Opening the door she was greeted with Brynn's big blue eyes and gorgeous blond hair.

"Brynny," Mackenzie smiled letting the girl in and hugging her. "Hi Kenz", Brynn returned the smile while Mackenzie shut the front door only to be stopped by a foot belonging to Hayden.

"Can't get rid of me that quickly!" He smirked earning an eye roll from Brynn. "Come on Guys!" Mackenzie smiled taking them to her room.

After a while everyone had arrived. Seated all around Mackenzie's room. Carson sitting on her desk, giving it an occasional kick. Johnny sitting on her desk chair turning on it every five seconds. Annie and Brynn lying on there stomachs at the bottom of her bed whispering about people. And Mackenzie, Lauren she Hayden sitting on the ground.

"Let's do something fun!" Carson complained. "Like what?" Johnny asked turning to face him. "I don't know I'm bored!" Carson sighed. "Truth or dare?" Hayden suggested. "What are we 10 year old schoolgirls?" Annie asked. "Yes we are so let's play!" Lauren shouted. "Yeah!" Mackenzie smiled. "Come on everyone!" Brynn said sitting down between Mackenzie and Hayden.

The circle went like this (even though you don't care) Mackenzie, Lauren, Carson, Annie, Johnny, Hayden and Brynn. "Since it's Mackenzie's day, let her go first!" Annie smiled.  Mackenzie nodded and looked around the group. Her eyes fell onto Brynn and she smirked.

"Truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth!" Brynn smiled. "How was your date with Brandon?" Mackenzie asked. "It was ok but I like someone else," Brynn said her cheeks turning red.

Time skip

Blah, blah, blah everyone got dared or asked a question but there was still Mackenzie to be asked. "Truth or dare Mack?" Annie asked her. "Truth!" Mackenzie smiled. Annie smirked at her. "Did you and Johnny ever kiss?" Annie asked acting dumb. Mackenzie quickly glanced at Johnny. Johnny looked away sheepishly.

"Tell us the truth!" Carson whined. "Yes," Mackenzie whispered sighing. "AHHHHHH!" Hayden screamed. "JENZAY!" Carson shouted. "You ship Jenzie I ship Jenzie!" Lauren sang happily. "I knew it!" Brynn laughed. John and Kenzie watched there friends embarrassed.

"Ok enough with truth or dare let's watch a movie," Mackenzie smiled jumping onto her bed. Everyone agreed.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed at the top of there lungs making sure that they had a clear shot of Mackenzie for there Snapchat stories. Mackenzie smiled embarrassed. "My baby's seventeen!" Brynn gasped dramatically hugging her. "You know what seventeen means?!" Carson smirked before everyone broke out in "Dancing Queen" from Mamma Mia.

Before they knew it the sun was rising and they were singing and dancing. Then the all jumped into the pool.
If only they had known what the days to come would bring. They would've frozen that moment and stayed there forever.

I'm going to see "Mamma Mia 2" tonight and I'm really excited
Should I start a Ladia book? (Lauren Orlando and Nadia Turner)
^ I really ship them
Also how have we nearly got 2k on this?
Thanks guys
I hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

SLÁNNNN