Always honor God , and be sure that he will do the same

You must have into your heart the desire to always honor God in what you are doing , in what you are planning , cause no situations , no successes can be more important than God and his satisfaction towards you...
Where ever you are , always ask yourself if what you will do , is going to honor God or no...
Cause he said himself in John 14 and in Matthew 6:

John 14
15. If you have love for me, you will keep my laws.

Matthew 6
:33 But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition.

I always remember when I had to pass my final high school's exams of the end of year , cause I'm in a country in which everything for the mostly requires corruption , and it was exactly the same problem in the center in which I was doing my exams , they were asking to give money , to corrupt to pass your exams well , but me I refused , and I did my exams alone as usually and I didn't pay anything and by God grace , I succeeded and got my diploma (Glory be to God) ...
It was a great period of tribulation for me cause It was a period of pressure and everyone were against me , but I didn't accept to cheat and to corrupt because of my love for God , and as I honored him , he did the same thing by his grace .
Hope that this little message and testimony will help you to trust in God , and make you stronger than before ...

God bless you.

#Daniel Luhanga