My Life pt7

I know that I've been focusing on all the negative things in my life. I realize that now. So this chapter is going to be me talking about all the positive things. Okay? Okay.

The first good thing in my life is my family.

My Mum is a fantastic mum. She is always taking care of me and looking out for me. She cooks amazing food and she always makes sure I'm in good health. My Mum isn't just my mum though. Over time she has become my friend. She's there whenever I need to talk and constantly cheers me on when I'm going through hard times.

My dad is amazing. He is very talented. He sings and plays the piano and the guitar. He inspires me as well. He is part of the reason I sing all the time. I sing because he exposed me to music my whole life. He always cheers me on and I thank him for it.

My middle sister is so cute. She is twenty two months younger than me, and she won't let me forget it. She is always supporting me through my hardships and I support her through hers.

My youngest sister is so adorable. She is five years younger than me and she is a blonde all the way. She tries her hardest to support me, but sometimes she supports me without knowing why. She might be too young to fully understand things that I'm going through at this point in life. But she's still there for me.

My grandparents are also amazing. They are super proud of me even when I haven't done anything worth being proud of. They always want me to visit and scold me when I don't. They love me a lot. I can tell.

My cousin, Tanya, is fabulous. She isn't afraid to speak her mind no matter what situation she's in. She will constantly tell you her opinion and she won't lie to you about her thoughts on the subject. She makes me laugh and she is always laughing with me. We talk about random stuff and we laugh our butts off together, and I tend to think of her more as a sister than a cousin.

My cousin, Emily, is Fabulous! She has a great sense of fashion and she loves to wear makeup. She recently died and cut her hair and I love it!!!♡♡♡ She is always there for me when I need someone to talk to, and she is very dear to me.

My younger cousin, Eva, is someone that I very much love. She is like a tini, mini Jimin. She has boycut dirty blonde hair, and she constantly flips it. Her smile is ssooooo cute and her laugh is even cuuttteeerrrr!!! Her voice is soft and sweet and at the same time, it can be powerful and loud. She's like a younger sister to me.

I can't live without these people they are my life. Literally.  I love them soooooooooooo muuuuuuchhhhhh.♡♡♡♡

The second good thing in my life is music. It's an outlet for me. I'm constantly writing lyrics, singing songs, and dancing. Music has been and always will be a part of my life. I love it and I wouldn't be who I am today without it.

The third good thing in my kid is memes!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡ I LOVE MEMES!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
SEE WATCH...

The third good thing in my kid is memes!!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡ I LOVE MEMES!!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡SEE WATCH

Omg I love memes

Omg I love memes.
#memes4life