how you meet (p)

Colby: at the abandoned neighborhood; you had a YT channel where you went to different abandoned places each week and covered
a song. Sam and Colby were exploring the neighborhood the night that you covered "Say You Won't Let Go". Colby noticed that you did not have a mask, so when you finished singing he forced you to take his so you wouldn't become ill.

Sam: at Walgreens; he was buying some cough medicine and you were behind him in line. He thought you were cute so he secretly paid for your things and left his number at the counter.

Corey: at Halloween horror nights; you and your best friend had just moved to LA to better your singing careers. The two of you went to Universal Studios Hollywood to get spooked. While the two of you were walking through the maze (with Corey in front of you), you go scared and grabbed Corey's hand, thinking it was your friend. He laughed, held onto it and squeezed. After the walk through was over, you asked him to join you for the rest of the night. He said sure and gave you his number before you all parted ways.

Devyn: you and Devyn had been friends your entire lives. you and her even moved to LA together. you couldn't remember a time where to two of you weren't inseparable.

Aaron: you were walking down the street and heard somebody singing. you stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked around and saw a sandy-haired boy singing on a park bench. you walked across the busy street to talk to him, as your dad was the manager at a high-end record deal music company. you told him that your dad could probably get him some sort of publicity, but he told you that he didn't want a record deal; he just wanted you.

Jake: you were delivering a package to his house. you rang the doorbell and Jake opened up, taking the box and signing the paper. when you got back into the van, you turned over the paper to find that he left his name and number, with a small heart beside it.

Kat: you were working at Sephora when Kat came in to buy some makeup. You found yourself immediately attracted to her, and felt the need to talk to her. You jumped over the counter and went up to her, asking her if she needed any help with anything. She asked if you could get her a napkin so she could wipe the makeup off of her hand. You nodded and ran to the back, grabbing a napkin and a makeup wipe. you ran back to her and handed her the items that she had requested and went back to work. 30 minutes later, after she had left the store, you walked over to clean up the aisles and saw the napkin that you had gotten her. you picked up the napkin and on it was a phone number and a sentence that read "to the pretty girl who helped me earlier, call me xoxo" and a red lipstick stain where she had kissed the think piece of napkin.